PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    I agree with everyone that said JQ/FA; coming from a pure PvEer here though; GvG probably fastest as Shawn said for PvP route.

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteranBlogger5000 Experience Points
    Server

Gandara
    Guild

Salvation of Tyria [SoT]
    Four Zaishen Keys in under an hour is OK, I guess. I think I'll just keep doing FA and JQ, and other forms of PvP if there's a daily quest for them.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    The thing about GvG is that you have to be good at it, as in, in a good team etc. JQ/FA and to some extent RA as well you can get fair gains even if you are only decent at PvP, e.g. me.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranBlogger6 months registered
    The fastest ever way will be rolling a high offense teambuild in tombs on quest day. It's a couple of matches of about 5 mins each for a lot of faction, possibility of 2 completed quest objectives for more zcoins.

Although I no longer know if anyone even plays tombs enough anymore for there not to be ridiculous waits. At least that's what we used to do back in the day. On a dedicated day, a couple hundred thousand faction wasn't that difficult to reach very easily.

I played FA a lot and I can give the following tips for maximizing points:
    - FA is biased heavily against luxon. It is an assault based match, and if kurzick manages to halt the first assault and repair some gates, it's game over. You don't have the time to regroup and try again in a pug style game like this. On the other hand if kurzicks don't have lots of monks they lose.
    - the goal as a luxon is to maximize points. Every gate that has been down at least once nets you good rewards at the end. If you focus on getting the first 4 gates down at least once, you will have a nice bonus regardless of whether you win.
    - If you get to the green gate, get it down, even if gates are being repaired behind you. It will at least give you points.

- as a kurzick you just win the game for maximum points. For this it's most easy to play a bonder style monk and make sure the 3 guys don't die. Easy peezy. With 4 monks on the kurzick team it's impossible to lose the game.
    - if you don't like monking as kurzick you're stupid because you want to lose. But still in this case the best you can do is make a running build which can solo mines. Kill a mine and run amber like crazy => 2% completion each time you return it.
    - get completion as high as possible when your team looks like a loser team (no monks). The higher completion the more points.

It is a pug game so the goal is not winning because with a bad team that's impossible. The results of the match have already been decided as soon as you leave the loading screen. You should focus your build on maximizing the final rewards especially in a losing scenario.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    There are many skills that can mess up kurzick monks really badly. I've had the pleasure of having people use those while I was trying the monking trick.

What boggles the mind is why luxons don't bring those more often, that would make for easy wins when there are monks, and easy wins for when there are no monks as well ;)
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about