* Send logins to a fake GW2 beta, and load players into GW1 Alpha with GW2 UI overlay.
* Actually do faked bans on players with Dhuum, including the error=45.
* Add lots of fake random error codes at random intervals.
* Add (fake) rare loot drops all over the place, in multiple quantities, but make them disappear when attempting retrieval.
* Assign fake drops(in server chat) to minions, spirits, and allied NPCs. Bonus points for assigning loot to signs, summon stones, and minis.
* Print the list of deleted loot drops that are assigned to heroes and henchmen or deleted due to loot scaling in server chat.
* In PvP, display target's health, energy, and skill bar in a side panel like the hero panel. Also display small weapon sets underneath. For bonus points, display target's armor rating and effects monitor.
None of this would happen, because it's terrible customer service, support would be flooded, and players would panic and/or rage.