PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    Then ban them all with bacon.

I would like to see a Tyria if Mad King Thorn were actually released; it would be that nightmare day one could only pull off on April Fools. It would be a really bad dream the next day.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii (Commander)
    Ascalon changes back for pre-searing Ascalon, for JUST ONE DAY!!!

Mom: Searing? What Searing? Come eat your breakfast honey.

It was a good dream.

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteranBlogger5000 Experience Points
    Server

Gandara
    Guild

Salvation of Tyria [SoT]
    Add a jump and dodge button to the options, but all they do is delete your character.

Make all weapons invisible, make melee attacks look like punches and kicks, make ranged attacks look like this

anything BUT the stupid thing they did last year....I like having our characters look different, not going on silly mini-quests.

so how about all our toons are.....invisible!...only see the footprints and the effects.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Guild

Memento Vivere, Mystic Spiral
    Quote Originally Posted by cosyfiep View Post
    anything BUT the stupid thing they did last year....I like having our characters look different, not going on silly mini-quests.

so how about all our toons are.....invisible!...only see the footprints and the effects.
    Just turns us all into Ghosts.
    We're being killed by a Tsunami anyways.

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Ehmry Bay
    Guild

[Loot]
    Quote Originally Posted by cosyfiep View Post
    I actually hope they bring back the A.R.E.N.A. commando squad, since I never played the mini quest. They could update it to add Annihilator 2.

Annihilator 2: Searing Day

The Charr have sent back the A-1000 Form-Shifting Annihilator Golem(shifts avatar forms like M.O.X.) to the day of the Searing of Ascalon in 1070 AE to slay Gwen. Rewards are 1991 Vanguard reputation and 2029 experience points.

You know, that actually sounds like fun. BRB, wiki feedback suggestion*. I hope that at least the Annihilator quest returns, rather than being a one-off.

* Suggestion created, but page was deleted. It's back again. I don't know what happened.
    Link
    Last edited by MisterB; 07-02-2012 at 22:57. Reason: suggestion deleted? from wiki feedback

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    what about the day of the marriage, a whole bunch of grawls found out how to get back in time with the help of a rogue asura.
    it's your job to stop this with the help of Corporal Bane, he has a time shifter that can shift anyone to any time the person wants.

there should also be a bonus quest, ones you finished this quest at least one time you can get to a point in time where centaurs are attaching a village (the GW2 tutorial part) and you have to prevent catapults from hitting your decedents.
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii (Commander)
    How about our own marriage? Everyone gets a randomly generated NPC as his/her mate and new hero.