Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]

Bark & Leaves - Sylvari armor gallery

Bark & Leaves - Sylvari armor gallery

Welcome to the armor thread of the Sylvari race in Guild Wars 2. Since this thread holds all pictures of characters that are part of this race, please include a "tag line" with your posting so people can search the thread later for specific pictures, e.g.:

TAG:
    gender ==> male or female
    type ==> light or medium or heavy armor
    primary color ==> red (or any primary or secondary colour + brown, white & black)
    optional tags are ==> mixed, profession name

An example tag could look like:

TAG: female; medium; green

Adding a tag is a courtesy to all other forum members & guests. Please take the time to type a few words.

Gorani

Link to the GW2wiki for the cultural armours
    Last edited by Gorani; 11-08-2012 at 15:57.
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]

TAG: female; culture armour;tier 1

This is the female version of the Sylvari Cultural Tier 1 armour, called Snapdragon Armour (Light):

This is the female version of the Sylvari Cultural Tier 1 armour, called Bamboo Armour (Medium):

This is the female version of the Sylvari Cultural Tier 1 armour, called Thicket Armour (Heavy):

* Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]

TAG; female cultural armour; tier 2

This is the female version of the Sylvari Cultural Tier 2 armour, called Snapdragon Armour (Light):

This is the female version of the Sylvari Cultural Tier 2 armour, called Bamboo Armour (Medium):

This is the female version of the Sylvari Cultural Tier 2 armour, called Thicket Armour (Heavy):

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]

TAG: female cultural armour; tier 3

This is the female version of the Sylvari Cultural Tier 3 armour, called Snapdragon Armour (Light):

This is the female version of the Sylvari Cultural Tier 3 armour, called Bamboo Armour (Medium):

This is the female version of the Sylvari Cultural Tier 3 armour, called Thicket Armour (Heavy):

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    This is the male version of the Sylvari Cultural Tier 1 armour, called Snapdragon Armour (Light):

This is the male version of the Sylvari Cultural Tier 1 armour, called Bamboo Armour (Medium):

This is the male version of the Sylvari Cultural Tier 1 armour, called Thicket Armour (Heavy):

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    This is the male version of the Sylvari Cultural Tier 2 armour, called Snapdragon Armour (Light):

This is the male version of the Sylvari Cultural Tier 2 armour, called Bamboo Armour (Medium):

This is the male version of the Sylvari Cultural Tier 2 armour, called Thicket Armour (Heavy):

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    This is the male version of the Sylvari Cultural Tier 3 armour, called Snapdragon Armour (Light):

This is the male version of the Sylvari Cultural Tier 3 armour, called Bamboo Armour (Medium):

This is the male version of the Sylvari Cultural Tier 3 armour, called Thicket Armour (Heavy):

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]

Our Fantastic Friends over at The Pale Tree have this picture up from the female Tier 1 Thicket Armour that features a less disgusting colour palette than the pink nightmare I have listed before.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Ah, so it is possible to make nice-colored armors on sylvari ;) Thanks for the pic.

I really like the butterfly-like effect on the male snapdragon armor, I wish we could get that on female armors.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    Ah, so it is possible to make nice-colored armors on sylvari ;) Thanks for the pic.

I really like the butterfly-like effect on the male snapdragon armor, I wish we could get that on female armors.
    Found this video from somebody that has a brown/grey kind of colour palette when previewing the armours: