PC Gaming News

Suggestions for WoC Quest:Cleansing Haiju Lagoon

Tried it with 5 healer hero's and frankly I'm stumped...Tsurai doesn't follow north as suggested on the wiki either :(
    Would appreciate any input here.
    Thanks in advance.

Edit: HA HA..well splurged on a conset and got it done :) Don't know why I didn't do that before.
    Last edited by Lillith; 10-02-2012 at 05:59.

For anyone else having trouble, I used a bonder (on the NPC of course) with some cover enchants like RoF, a ST, a resto, and two pure healing UA/HB mimicry heal area monks. If I remember right.

I took SY on my own char, which could be used on even an ele since all you need is adrenaline and no damage.

You only need to last 120 seconds if memory serves me right.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    I tried that quest three times yesterday with a "normal" party. And failed. Then I remembered that I wanted to try my Assault on the Stronghold build... And that worked flawlessly... I took my normal party layout (MM + SS + 2 monks + extra). And in this case the extra was taken by my rit healer, as one of my monks was bonding. I kept standing close to the edge of the water (where you enter) and never was in real trouble at all. I let my bonder (Tahlkora) bond Tsurai on the way to the lake and then completely forgot about her and killed the time with killing afflicted...
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    I tried that quest three times yesterday with a "normal" party. And failed. Then I remembered that I wanted to try my Assault on the Stronghold build... And that worked flawlessly... I took my normal party layout (MM + SS + 2 monks + extra). And in this case the extra was taken by my rit healer, as one of my monks was bonding. I kept standing close to the edge of the water (where you enter) and never was in real trouble at all. I let my bonder (Tahlkora) bond Tsurai on the way to the lake and then completely forgot about her and killed the time with killing afflicted...
    Well dam...I completely forgot about a bonder build on good ol' Ogden! LOL, I had a nice resto rit build on Xandra, and switched some stuff around on my Necro team in addition to myself, kept a SoS to hold some aggro while Tsurai did her thing :)

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Ehmry Bay
    Guild

[Loot]

This is all you need to succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterB View Post

LOL
    Nicely done~! Thanks for that vid! :)

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii (Commander)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterB View Post

I was going to post that video I made. But you beat me to it. :D

You CAN pull the NPC South though as it seems. Which means kill one group coming in from the south while getting lucky with some minions. Though one group wandered off a bith and the NPC got to play tank while being supported by a ST Rit and 2 Monks.

1 lil note though:
    sometimes enemies get up the hill, so just getting that npc on the hill wont work, and i think i read somewhere on wiki, that it DOES work, but seen it twice with some help, as i suck at that luring myself, and both times i saw an enemy on the hill
    it even happened once that the npc died cuz of it, so make sure the npc is as far as in this video, to be 100% sure (unless they nerf/fix this, which i hope not)