Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]

Winds of Change part 3!

So yea, I have not actually gotten around to finishing part 2 yet (Shame on me!), but the rest of you should totally team up for part three! And maybe I'll join some other stragglers for part 2..
    IGN Bark N Mad. Leader of The Order of Dii [Dii]

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Stormbluff Isle [SBI]
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii] & Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    I did part 3 with Coryn and few others and it is much shorter than part 1 or 2. However, I need to finish WoC HM (and will need help) so I will be happy to team up for that!
    IGNs: Flower Lyssa (Me and GWAMM), Blue Lily (R), Bebe Nathan (Rt)

Achievements:
    10 Posts1000 Experience Points6 months registeredSocialVeteran
    Server

Aurora Glade (AG)
    Guild

GW1: The Order of Dii [Dii]; GW2: GW Online [GWO]
    I think part 2 is the easiest of the three parts, despite the shortness of part 3.

I have three characters at various states of progress in it (this far all Eles)
    Astra - NM complete; HM up to Tracking the Corruption
    Coryn - NM done with part 2; HM done with part 1
    Mjera - NM done with part 2; HM on the Undercity

With the release of a way to go back to the state pre-WoC, my other chars are open for doing WoC now.

And that doesn't cover the side quests. I'm willing to join up with anyone even if it means a little backtracking.

Mon and Thurs (13th and 16th) are my next injections, so I'm not sure how active I'll be next week but otherwise I'm open to joining up (tho some characters that haven't started have more or less skill repertoire than others).

-- Coryn

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Would love to join up for WoC, these quests are proving to be a fun challenge.

Just finished part 1 in NM yesterday and already did 2 quests for part 2, but wouldn't mind helping with people trying to catch up.
    As far as HM is concerned, I'm nowhere yet, so...maybe we can all team up for that.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    I still need to finish part 1 (so you're not too bad, Lensor!), but if you want to start a HM group, I am at the Forest one in NM (so, I can start the HM run...)
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

I got 2 chars ready for part 3, both of them are stuck at part 1 HM though (CHOOOOOOO!!).
    I can start a new char and get him/her through most of part 1 in a day I guess.

Achievements:
    10 Posts1000 Experience Points6 months registeredSocialVeteran
    Server

Aurora Glade (AG)
    Guild

GW1: The Order of Dii [Dii]; GW2: GW Online [GWO]
    I think my frustration with teaming up is that bottleneck in Cho's. You basically HAVE to split if you have any more than 4 players in the group. Sadly, even in NM, that tends to be a slow, tedious mission that can go bad at any given time.

I've been somewhat tempted to push Mjera past that point (or even Lagoon) in HM just so I can pick up with ppl after the crunch. It's definitely one I hate irrespective of mode or accompaniment.

I suppose, though, that's less against teaming and more simply frustration with the insanely difficult groups and quest requirements in that area.
    Last edited by Hrimfrost; 11-02-2012 at 13:07.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

The Order of Dii
    Me, Nadya and a warrior i_dont_remember_his_name_sorry did chapter 1 (NM, obviously, what's HM?) until Cho's, then we had to split in different groups. After three failures, I managed to finish chapter 1 (choosing a 4 men zone is insane).
    So I'm going to start chapter 2, I'll be happy to help (if I can) if someone will be left behind and want to finish WoC.
    Hard mode? It's not for me, I don't have fun no more after trying billion times to get vanquisher titles....

So...I got a couple of the Guardbox Greens double, if anyone wants to trade them for any doubles they may have. Or want them in general.

I have Phoenix's Retribution (PvP? skinned Channelling Staff) and Shattered Illusion (Storm Artefact skinned Domination Wand).

I also got the Bo Staff Scythe (not double though), which is pretty fun to use. Overall, I like how ANet experimented with the unconventional skins in this.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    I have finished WoC on two characters (Ele & Rit). The Rit still have not turned in "Final Confrontation" in case anybody wants to map the Shing Jae arena (which should get you 0.2% of the total map).
    I haven't started with the HM quests and probably will try on Zera if I can have some fun with you teaming up.
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."