Hey all, first and foremost, this is NOT an original idea, but one that I think would be a cool and fun "side" thing to do if you are currently bored/done with GW or just want to try something different.
This is taken from the Ironman Wow challenge, just changed for GW rules of play.
Gist of the 'GW Survivor Style": Beat every mission in all campaigns without dieing a single time.
This will more than likely be revised/changed if people become more interested or have better ideas.
1) Starter gear only, you know, that crappy gear you get that just plains sucks
2) No mods on your armor or weapons whatsoever
3) White/Blue weapons ONLY
4) No /bonus items allowed
5) No buffs/summons allowed
6) No heros/mercs allowed. Henchies only ladies and gents
7) No elites allowed. Time to get creative
8) No skill tomes allowed. You have to earn/buy your own skills
9) No sending gold/plat/ectos/etc from storage (will be tricky since storage is shared)
10) If you die, delete and restart. No merching items/gear/weapons and stashing gold/plat in storage (sucks, but makes it more interesting)
Well other than those tentative "rules", I cant think of anything else that would make this harder to do. If you can think of another rule, or one listed above that should be revised, leave a comment and we'll see how this goes.
Obviously, this will be one of those "take you at your word" kind of things, but since it's more of a fun side thing to do, theres really no need to lie about it. If you want to cheat on any of the rules, thats fine, but know that it's just cheating yourself (end dad speech :D ).
The only way I can think of to "prove" that you beat the whole game without dieing would be to take a screenshot of your HoM Honor stand with the campaign statues showing and your /deaths in the chat.
Feel free to berrate/flame/throw this in the ground. I am always looking for new and fun ideas and challenges.