Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    Simply use the use key: F.

I got it frapped, it'll be available on GWOnline TV as soon as I can organize my videos...
    You capped a moose, right!
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorani View Post
    You capped a moose, right!
    No, needed its meat for hamburgers and cheeseburgers!
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Mooseburgers are so delicious.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    The Sylvari are really going to be a conflicted race in GW2. Their engineers use flame throwers, now their rangers will taming the same animals that eat their closest relatives. I would love to see ANet put in a carnivorous plant pet like a gigantic venues Fly Trap or something like it! Seriously, it would work; I am kind of surprised actually in not seeing something like it already in the game.

edit:
    Never mind, I found the "plant dog", but I still want a carnivorous plant like off of Little Shop of Horrors .
    Last edited by Смерть; 31-03-2012 at 07:32.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by CMEPTb View Post
    I want a raven for my necro, but alas. Looking into maybe making a Ranger now; some pretty cool pets!
    You could always make a goth ranger.

I'm not 100% sure what I will use right now, but I'm leaning towards a polar bear, a shark, and something else...not sure though.
    Last edited by bearsfwd; 01-04-2012 at 01:27.

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    They're at the tip of your finger, so you can simply charm them all and change the set of two for the situation (before you enter the situation, naturally!)
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Guild

Memento Vivere, Mystic Spiral
    So we already had a red (normal), white and black Moa in GW1.. Now we got Blue too in GW2?
    Bring in the racing from Final Fantasy 7 while you're at it.

What are all the pet choices in the 3 races opening personal story? I recall that human's are stalker, bear, and drake. Also wondering what pets everybody has found and where. I got the drake as my personal story pet when making my human ranger. I did find another animal that could be a pet in the starting human area during BWE1, but don't remember what it was. During BWE2 I explored the highest level available human area and found a Tyrian Drakehound.

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrichmond View Post
    What are all the pet choices in the 3 races opening personal story? I recall that human's are stalker, bear, and drake. Also wondering what pets everybody has found and where. I got the drake as my personal story pet when making my human ranger. I did find another animal that could be a pet in the starting human area during BWE1, but don't remember what it was. During BWE2 I explored the highest level available human area and found a Tyrian Drakehound.
    I've only played a ranger during the press beta. But I've seen owls, raven, sharks, jellies, bears (brown and white), moas, drakes, pigs...

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Aurora Glade[EU]
    Guild

Lore School[GWen]
    Cant remember what pets were in personal story, but during my world explorations in BWE1 and BWE2 I've charmed raven, eagle, owl, 2 types of devourers, pig, boar, warthog, shark, red moa, a type of jellyfish, snow leopard, alpine wolf, armorfish, 2-3 types of bears, and some drake. Maybe I missed some...