PC Gaming News

Lightbulb What combos are you itching to try?

Well, now that the CBT revealed all profession skills and traits, I am interested to get some discussion going. For the all of us arm-chair strategists (for that is all we can do until OB and release), what combos are you itching to try out? I should say that by "combos", I mean both solo and cross-profession combos.

Let me give you an example of something I look forward to trying:

Illusionary Leap -> Leap -> Roll backwards (and leave clone behind because I chose feigned escape) -> Your choice of shatter skill -> Mirror Images -> Decoy

I don't know. This gets me excited. What chains (within the profession and across) can you think off?

P.S.: If you don't know what I am talking about, you may refer to the "Mesmer Resource Page" for more information :-)
    Last edited by Thalanor Thornhale; 22-02-2012 at 06:28.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    I haven't studies skills yet, I prefer to wait for actual gameplay to experiment with that.

Generally though, I look forward to swapping from long-range to short-range or melee, and back to long-range when they flee. Most of the time I will have weapons to take advantage of the full range of distances, so that ranged-only and melee-only are at a disadvantage against me.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Chaos Storm! Warrior stomping into it, arrows flying through it... Wonder if any ele spells would interact with it?