PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hello From An Old Friend

The GW2 beta signups have got me feeling all nostalgic. I've logged in for the first time in what feels like years (and probably is). The soothing orchestral sounds of Jeremy Soule make me feel all wistful.

Hello GWO. It's been a (very) long time. I've missed you all. I can see things have changed. Well, I can at least see that my moderator status has finally been removed and I'm no longer a guild member. I think I flaunted the absentee rule more than anyone else in the end :P

How are all my old friends doing? Hello to newer members who may not know me. I doubt I'll be going in game much (if at all), but if GW2 achieves anything like GW1 did, I will be re-applying to the guild faster than you could tape bacon on my back and send Poes after me.

Missed you all! Please update me on things. I'll at least try to visit the forum regularly.

Welcome back. Quite a bit has changed but always great to see old blood return :)
    GWOnline.Net Admin

Nice to see you Rei.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Hmm, all those rats that fled the ship when they thought it would go down now return when a new ship is mooring!

Good to see you alive and well, Rei! If you want some help filling up your HoM (you've got plenty of work there, I saw) just ask. (remember, items in your HoM will give you fun stuff in GW2!)
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Hey Rei, welcome back, did you bring any bacon from your long journeys elsewhere?

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced View Post
    Hey Rei, welcome back, did you bring any bacon from your long journeys elsewhere?
    Probably not, he probably ate it all himself...
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    Social100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    G'day Rei. Haven't been with [GWO] for a long time now, but thought I'd say hello. Thought about you the other day after firing up my tiny assassin and spawning inside a warrior in pink obsidian, and now here you are.

Here's an update for you: did you know the game now has pink dye? Pink dye!!

I don't know if you remember me Rei, but I remember you. Hi

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Welcome back!
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

OMG teh other half of the Pink duo!!! :)