PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    @Rushter & Raiala: It's always good to see those I remember still around. Make me feel bad that I threw in the towel.

@Rhonwyn: I never fled the ship, I just completed all I felt I needed to (admittedly, I still have a .txt file with a list of things I wanted to buy as well as a mental list of what elite skills I still needed to attain. My HoM wasn't bad last time I checked, but who knows, maybe I'll try to buff it up a bit.

@Juiced: I did bring back bacon.

@Rhonwyn (again): But I ate'd it all

@Egal: My legacy lives on! I think I do have a couple of breast cancer awareness pink dyes. I just read on the wiki that pink is now official. I may have to test combinations to see if there is a more potent hot pink combination for my obsidian armour. Glad to hear others have taken to the trend - imitation is the sincerest form of flattery etc...

@raspberry jam: I'm afraid I don't and that makes me feel guilty. I think I'm going to have to make an effort to try and play and make up for being a naughty guildee (am I still allowed to call myself a guildie?)

@Alaris: *waves*

@hiroyuki: Go team Pink! I remember you always being super friendly in the Guild. Good to see you're still around.

I will definitely have to spend some time in game and tag along with some of you. If anyone wants to add me on Steam, you can find me here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rei_onryou, or PM me for MSN etc contact details.

*hugs to all*

Guildie? Oops, I wasn't in your guild, I have only seen you around the boards. Sorry

So, uh, 2 questions:

1) What's happening with the GW2 BWEs?
    2) Where's the Guild Application thread gone? =D

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    I can answer one:

There's a GW2 BWE this weekend, and if you pre-purchase you can have a guaranteed spot in it. Fastest way would be to go digital, or you can see if you can get a physical copy last-minute from the stores. Ordering online might be risky though because you might not get the package in time.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Oops, I should've been more specific:

What's happening with the Guild in the GW2 BWEs?

I'm on the verge of purchasing (I love me some BWE!), but wanted to make sure I could partay with the old crowd

=D

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Well, we've all disbanded and are now wandering around the world without friends...

Most of us will (or will try) play in the coming beta, we'll only need some server info so we can all join the same server!
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    There's quite a few alliance members though that are going to be in the beta. I plan to wander around aimlessly in PvP mostly, so I don't need the organization as much as others... but I think it might be nice to share contact details with allies...

There's the gametag thread that might be useful for that, actually.
    == Alaris & clone ==

Disbanded? Say it isn't so!

Seriously, has GWO broken up?

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    There's quite a few alliance members though that are going to be in the beta. I plan to wander around aimlessly in PvP mostly, so I don't need the organization as much as others... but I think it might be nice to share contact details with allies...

There's the gametag thread that might be useful for that, actually.
    Is there one?

Quote Originally Posted by REI ONRYOU View Post
    Disbanded? Say it isn't so!

Seriously, has GWO broken up?
    Yes, didn't you hear the huge implosion?

Silly Rei, ofcourse not! While Jersey and I are still alive, GWO isn't dead! Not everybody abandoned their home....
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    Is there one?
    Oh sorry, there is one for Dii, but I guess we should start an alliance-wide one.
    == Alaris & clone ==