PC Gaming News

Poll: Vote for Elite Missions and End Game Contents to do. Can vote more than one.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii (Commander)

Thumbs up Elite PvE (aka "LVL 40 MOBS MUST DIE!!! WHO STANDS WITH ME???")

As many of you know, GW2 is fast approaching. Soon many of us would leave GW1 behind and move on.

However I really want to finish those elite missions and end game contents before the release of GW2. Being defeated by them over and over again, due to the heroes sucking, has left a very bad taste in my mouth. I do not want to leave GW1 before triumphing over them.

I am sure many of you feel the same way. So what is the fix?

LET'S OWN THEM TOGETHER!!!! LET'S SLAUGHTER THEM IN SUCH A DYNAMIC FRICTION THAT OUR ALLIANCE SHALL BE REMEMBERED FOR THE NEXT THOUSAND YEARS!!!!

This is going to be our last chance. We probably have less than half a year until GW2.

My plan right now is to have a weekly rotation. Each week our whole alliance will "drop" everything else and focus on just one part of the end game content. For example, this week maybe is "The Villainy of Galrath HM+WiK" week. Next week would be "Winds of Change" week. etc.

Before we start however, I would want to know what people's interests are. The most popular end game content will, naturally, be done first. Included is a poll. All end game contents are listed.

Every month, a new poll will be created, and the rotation shall reset itself based on popularity.

So vote away guys! United, no mob can stand against us!

List of all elite missions and end game content

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Elite_Mission
    http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Beyond

Choices:

1) Underworld and Fissure of Woe

2) Sorrow's Furnace+Tomb of the Primeval Kings

3) Titan Quests (NM & HM)

4) War in Kryta+The Villainy of Galrath(HM)

5) The Deep+Urgoz's Warren

6) Winds of Change (NM & HM)

7) Domain of Anguish - Mallyx the Unyielding

8) Slavers' Exile - The Last Hierophant

9) Other Dungeons and Quests that are tough

10) I hasn't even left pre-Searing and has no interest to.
    Last edited by CHIPS; 23-02-2012 at 07:25.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    I'd like to at least try the Titan's Quests HM and Galrath HM on Rhonwyn. But not with heroes. And I'm working on WoC right now (NM) and I know myself, I will want to do it HM too at some point (again, only on Rhonwyn).
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

I haven't done much of WoC so that could be a nice excuse for logging in.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii (Commander)
    So only 3 guys in the whole alliance are interested in elite PvE? What's the rest of you doing? T_T

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    I could get down with Titan HM or maybe Last Hierophant. I've done everything else, I think, except WoC, which I don't want to do.

Though I don't really want to install GW haha

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPS View Post
    So only 3 guys in the whole alliance are interested in elite PvE? What's the rest of you doing? T_T
    I've done just about everything PVE related (not counting the titles you buy or just grind - booze, party, chests, keys,etc - which I have no interest in) except for killing Mallyx (have had characters ready to kill him for quite awhile but haven't gotten around to it) and finishing WoC which has been pretty boring so far. I've been forcing myself to finish bits of mapping since all my carto's are within a couple percent of finishing, but that (even with texmod) is the most excruciating thing in the game to me.

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Stormbluff Isle [SBI]
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii] & Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Hey, I just saw this thread! I still need to kill those Titans in HM, would be happy to assist people doing them in NM.
    IGNs: Flower Lyssa (Me and GWAMM), Blue Lily (R), Bebe Nathan (Rt)

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIPS View Post
    Buying a new game on Steam every week. Or that's what it feels like. This week was 4 dollars for Burnout Paradise, last week was 7 for Borderlands game of the year edition.

And I still have to play through Assassin's Creed Brotherhood + Revelations, GTA San Andreas + GTA IV, Psychonauts, Just Cause 2, Serious Sam 2 and 3, Tomb Raider Anniversary, and Bioshock 1 and 2.

Also, I have to do it before Diablo 3 comes out, for obvious reasons.

D:
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    I'm not going to lie, I didn't have much of an interest in D3 at all until I saw that release date image in the Diablo font. Then I had flashbacks to Diablo 1 and now I'm considering purchasing it.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    pssh.

Every time I watch this I get chills:

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]