PC Gaming News
    GWOnline.Net Member

Covenant of the Phoenix

Community Name: Covenant of the Phoenix
    Membership: International
    Forums: http://www.covenantofthephoenix.com/forums/
    Charter: http://www.covenantofthephoenix.com/home/guild-charter

Apply today

The Covenant of the Phoenix is a multi gaming community that has been around since 2000 with chapters in: AC-DT, SWG, CoV, Guild Wars, LotRO, EQ2, UO, PotBS, DDO, Vanguard, Age of Conan, WoW, DFO, EVE, Lord of Ultima, Runes of Magic, Rift, Xsyon, SwTor, World of Tanks and of course Guild Wars 2.

Let's face it, games come and go. When looking for a guild, you will want one that is willing to expand into other games and has a history of stable leadership. A guild can make or break a person's experience in a game. Different guilds for different folks. The trick is finding one that will become more like a family than a guild and will last throughout the years.

We are much more than just a guild, we are a family. The community is very active in the management of the guild and the website. All members are viewed as equals and are not considered just another number. Our members are very friendly and helpful both in the game and on the forums.

The guild was founded on the principles of loyalty, honor, and brotherhood and thrives because on-line adventure games are more fun in the company of kindred spirits. The guild's goal is to meet and keep gaming friends, and together, expand into other games as member interest dictates.

Our membership ranges in age from teens to the comfortably retired and geographically spans the globe (although most are adults residing in the North American continent). Most of us have jobs or college commitments and families, and therefore we support the premise that real-life has priority over game-life. So power gaming isn't required.

While we may be a multi gaming guild, we have always taken strides to maintain that close knit family oriented feeling that is often associated with smaller guilds.

I encourage anyone that is looking to join a mature gaming community to visit our site, in any case, it doesn't hurt to look. So, please feel free to visit us at:

http://www.covenantofthephoenix.com
    Last edited by Odysses; 27-02-2012 at 00:16.

I've been a part of COTP for about 2 years, and without doubt it has been the best guild experience I have ever had! The concept of a multi-gaming guild where you can go from game to game and still hang out with the same friends is a huge plus. The guild is also very structured and stable, so there isn't any fear of a guild collapse as time passes for the game you wish to play.

Active forums and voice-chat server are very well used, and the community feel of the guild certainly pays off. I couldn't recommend any guild higher than I can for COTP.
    Last edited by Смерть; 12-03-2012 at 18:50. Reason: Bump: 30 Day No Post Period expires: April 11, 2012.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Hey, just giving my two cents on CoTP in Guild Wars 2 and as a whole.

I've been a member of CoTP for about a year, and during that year have moved chapters (groups for specific games) about 5 times. Everyone I have met during my wanderings has been friendly, and helpfull with any issues ingame and out.

The guild has shown quite allot of interest in Guild Wars 2 and there are allot of us looking forward to playing, and the majority of them have already preordered.

We will be guilding up during open beta weekends, so if you want to just have a look around without commiting to anything, those would probably be the best times to do so.

I hope you have fun in Guild Wars 2, with or without us =D

- Ham

GWOnline.Net Member
    COTP has been my gaming home for 4 years and I was so fortunate to find them. It is the last guild I have ever joined and I don't see me going anywhere else. A great diverse group of people and many chapters to choose from. Come by maybe we are also playing another game you are interested in.