Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]

Question The Dust Devil - Report content problems of this subforum here

The Dust Devil

The Dust Devil thread should help the Forum Mod / other content contributors maintaining the [Basics:] or [Guide:] threads here on the GW2 Elementalist forum. So if you find a broken link or some outdated information in threads tagged with a [Basics:] or [Guide:] prefix, please report them here, so they can be fixed.
    Include a link to the outdated info and a link to/text of the new information. Please keep in mind, that until the final release of GW2 many things will probably change and the threads will be overhauled from time to time anyway.

Gorani, GW2 Elementalist Mod
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    This is a request for my fellow Elementalists:
    I am still missing the downed/drowning skills for the Ele. If anybody knows a video from the February beta that shows those skills, please leave a message and point out the time code.

PS: With no other posts here, I assume nothing wnet wrong during the first beta overhaul of the [Basics] threads here on the forum.
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    If you take a look at the [Basics] threads which link the official wiki pictures & icons, you will notice that some of them are broken. This is due to the re-work there and will probably worse after the March beta weekend is over. Be patient, I want things to settle down first, before I start fixing things.

Gorani

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    As I link icons directly to the official wiki, I have to live with some strange irregularities, like the "Burning Retreat" icon, which does not seem to update out of the skill description box. The descriptions are up to date though.

Gorani