PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Tuesday Night Vanquishing

I've gotten some positive responses to the idea of having a regular vanquishing schedule. It looks like Tuesday nights will work out for the majority and at the same time not get in the way of other events going on. We'll go by campaigns starting with Prophesies.

I'm going to do a Vanquish tonight (3/6/12) in Prophesies. Depending on how many want to join, determines the area. I'll start getting around at 6pm EST. If you want to join whisper me in game. (Klojamir Kof) I know it's short notice for tonight, but it's a beginning.

Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    I read this at 8pm EST.

Veritas Invictus ~ The TRUE Guild

Domethilde, Sorry for the short notice. We will be doing it again next Tuesday. So on March, 13th we will Vq another area in Prophesies.

Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    How did last night's VQ go?

Veritas Invictus ~ The TRUE Guild

@Domethilde, It went pretty good. We went through the area with Dunk biting the dust only a couple times. :D No wipes.

Tuesday 13th We'll jump into Regent Valley and give it a go. This is still a 4 person party set up, but we can run more than one group. If anyone is interested, let me know. ign Klojamir Kof

Tuesday 20th - We'll attempt "Old Ascalon". Old Ascalon is one of the larger areas to vanquish in the starting area of Prophesies, with a max of 314 monsters to find and destroy. This area has a potential to be a little longer than the first two we have cleared. So leave 1-1.5 hrs to complete it. If you're interested in joining us post a reply or give a shout in game. (Klojamir Kof)
    We'll start around 6pm EST in Ascalon City american dist 1

March 27th - We are going to be working on "Eastern Frontier". With 170-218 monsters in this area, it won't be an area with the largest monster count, but it may prove to be the hardest if anyone has the quest "The Last Day Dawns". Now you can still have it in your log if you have not yet talked to Warmaster Riga. If you have, I'd suggest abandoning the quest and pick it up again after we complete the vanquish.

April 3rd - We'll be vanquishing "The Breach."With only 100-135 monsters to defeat, this shouldn't be a difficult vanquish. We'll be able to sink our teeth into some good Ol Tyrian Charr. If you're in the mood to take on the Charr, come join us. We'll start in AD 1 around 6pm est. in Piken Square.
    If anyone would like to vanquish at other times, please let it be known. I know there are others out there that want to vanquish, just not at these times. So please let it be known as to what you would like.
    Last edited by Klojamir; 30-03-2012 at 12:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Klojamir View Post
    April 3rd - We'll be vanquishing..."The Breach"...start in AD 1 around 6pm est...
    It might be helpful to also say where you will be meeting those who wish to join. I am guessing Piken Square, but that is only a guess. I might have an alt that still needs to get that done, so I MAY be joining you.