PC Gaming News
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    The vanquish for Tuesday the 26th will be Spearhead Peak. We will be leaving out of Copperhammer Mines around 6pm EDT (10pm UTC/GMT) American Dist. 1. This should not be a difficult vanquish with 209-234 foes to defeat. It should go pretty quickly. If anyone would like to join us, just show up or gives a whisper in game. (ign: Klojamir Kof)

Tuesday July 3rd I will not be able to make the weekly Vanquish. I'll be on vacation, if someone would like to step in and help organize a group for that night let me know. Last week we planned on vanquishing Mineral Springs. This area only has 182-210 foes to defeat, so it shouldn't be a long one. But you will have to leave from The Granite Citadel and travel through Tasca's Demise in order to reach it. All and all it still shouldn't be that long a vanquish. If someone would like to organize this run let me know, or just show up at The Granite Citadel around 6pm EDT (10pm UTC/GMT) and help get the group on it's way. If we don't run it on the 3rd we can push it to the next Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Klojamir View Post
    Tuesday July 3rd...planned on vanquishing...Mineral Springs...If we don't run it on the 3rd we can push it to the next Tuesday.
    July 3rd will be extremely busy for me, so I will have to pass also. If Mineral Springs is held off to July 10th I would definitely plan on being there.

I'm back from vacation, If Mineral Springs hasn't been vanquished then we can start there tomorrow July 10th. This area only has 182-210 foes to defeat, so it shouldn't be a long one. We will leave from The Granite Citadel and travel through Tasca's Demise in order to reach it. All and all it still shouldn't be that long a vanquish. We will group up around 6pm EDT (10pm UTC/GMT) in The Granite Citadel. If we have time, maybe we can vanquish another areas as well.

Tonight's (7/17/12) vanquish, Talus Chute. We can leave from either Droknar's Forge or Camp Rankor. For tonight we will meet in Droks and leave from there. But if you don't have it open and want to run with us we can leave from Rankor, just let me know and we will adjust. Talus Chute has 377-421 foes in this area, so prepared for a little longer vanquish. If we have time maybe we can vanquish another zone. We will meet around 6pm EDT (10pm UTC/GMT)

Got my newly built computer all set up now, but it still has to be moved to its final resting place. In any case I'll meet you in Droks close to the portal into Talus Chute.

It looks like tonight (7/24/12) we will be vanquishing Frozen Forest. We must defeat 304-325 foes in this area, so plan on about and hour to clear it. If we get done in time we can drop down and vanquish Witman's Folly. With only 88-112 foes to clear, it won't take long at all. We'll meet in Copperhammer Mines AD 1 around 6pm EDT (10pm UTC/GMT).

Quote Originally Posted by Klojamir View Post
    ...we will be vanquishing Frozen Forest...meet in Copperhammer Mines AD 1 around 6pm EDT...
    I don't have any characters that have been to Copperhammer Mines that need this vanquish. However if the group could map to the Iron Mines outpost when you are ready to start I could have my SOS Rit there ready to go. I will be listening on C3, but not sure if I can get my mike to work on it yet.

Just wanted to thank all for changing the vanquish for me yesterday. I just got my SOS Rit to Copperhammer Mines and finished carto of Frozen Forest while I was there. So if you wish to vanquish Frozen Forest next week I could join you. Also if it gets done in time we could continue on to vanquishing Ice Dome without waiting for me to finish carto of Frozen Forest. However just to warn you Frozen Forest has some of the foes the group really hates like Ice Imps, Jade Armor, Jade Bows, Arivaca Fierce, and worse of all 5 closely spaced roaming groups of stone summit with 2 Dolyaks in each group.

Quote Originally Posted by bobrichmond View Post
    Just wanted to thank all for changing the vanquish for me yesterday. I just got my SOS Rit to Copperhammer Mines and finished carto of Frozen Forest while I was there. So if you wish to vanquish Frozen Forest next week I could join you.
    Glad to have you come along, it's a lot of fun with everyone. We can go ahead and vanquish Frozen Forest on the 31st then. We'll have to defeat 304-325 foes in this area, so plan on about and hour to clear it. If we get done in time we can drop down and vanquish Witman's Folly. With only 88-112 foes to clear, it won't take long at all. We'll meet in Copperhammer Mines AD 1 around 6pm EDT (10pm UTC/GMT).

Quote Originally Posted by bobrichmond View Post
    ...Also if it gets done in time we could continue on to vanquishing Ice Dome without waiting...
    I have Ice Dome already completed, I am pretty sure we did that zone after one of the other vanquishes. If you need it completed let me know, I have another char. that needs it.