PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Klojamir View Post
    Tuesday the 15th we will be vanquishing "Anvil Rock." We will all meet in "The Frost Gate" at 6pm EDT. This area shouldn't take to long, maybe an hour or so. If we have time, maybe we can vanquish the next area after. If you would like to join us, just show up or let me know you're interested and we'll wait up for you.
    I'm going to try making it in time again this week. We'll see how it goes. :)

Tuesday the 22nd we'll attempt "Deldrimor Bowl." We'll leave out of "Beacon's Perch" around 6pm EDT. Deldrimor Bowl is a fairly large area with 150-208 monsters to eliminate. I don't expect it to take more than an hour. Maybe afterwards we can head over to "Griffon's Mouth." It only has 46-52 monsters. If you're interested in joining let me know here or in game. {Klojamir Kof}

Tuesday the 29th, we'll get in to "Lornar's Pass" and "Dreadnought's Drift". We have a couple choices to make. 1) Which outpost to leave from. 2) What size group do we want. We can choose from either Camp Rankor, Deldrimor War Camp or Beacon's Perch. Leaving from Beacon's limits us to 6 in a group, but is the most direct path. Leaving from Camp Rankor or Deldrimor War Camp will allow us to have 8 in a group. Leaving from either of the two will require us to cross a zone to reach the designated zones. At any rate, we will start grouping up around 6pm EDT. If you have any question or suggestions let me know in game or here. (ign: Klojamir Kof)

Tuesday the 29th, we'll get in to "Lornar's Pass" and "Dreadnought's Drift"...can choose from either Camp Rankor, Deldrimor War Camp or Beacon's Perch....
    I could do these on my alts that need them if you leave from Beacon's Perch, but not from the other locations. However I can foresee most of the group wanting the 8 player parties and leaving from one of the other locations. Please just post here before Wednesday, so I know what most have decided.

Thx, Bob

Got my necromancer to Camp Rankor and Deldrimor War Camp, so willing to leave from wherever the group chooses. My vote would be for leaving from Deldrimor War Camp.

We'll leave from Beacon's Perch. It will get us into the action a lot faster. Plus I don't think we will have any issues with 6 ppl. So we will start grouping up at 6p EDT. In beacon's

Achievements:
    10 Posts1 year registered1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Guild

Veritas Invictus
    So tomorrow I'll finally have time. It's 12pm GMT +1 right?
    Which areas do you plan on vanquishing?

Quote Originally Posted by curvekiller View Post
    So tomorrow I'll finally have time. It's 12pm GMT +1 right?
    Which areas do you plan on vanquishing?
    It is at 6pm EDT in the US. I show that as being 10pm GMT.
    The areas and place to meet will be posted this morning. Hope you can join the vanquish! :)

As a side note, we plan to try out C3 voice chat during the vanquish and dungeon run this week. If you are interested in helping out with the test, you can find information on downloading the client here: http://www.downloadc3.com/ You are not required to use it to join the group.

We're going to Vq Grenth's footprint leaving out of the Deldrimore War Camp outpost around 6pm EDT. (10pm UTC/GMT) Link

...going to Vq Grenth's footprint leaving ...Deldrimore War Camp...6pm EDT...
    Hope to be there. Will it be American District 1? Oh and another question - Does the group usually mind carto with Texmod during the vanquish or should I plan on doing it after?

Quote Originally Posted by Tanek View Post
    ...plan to try out C3 voice chat...interested in helping out with the test...
    Got C3 and will help out testing it. Wish I had a better mike - mine is the clip on shirt type. Will we get channel information on this post ahead of time or just wait to get it when we meet in game?