PC Gaming News
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrichmond View Post
    However just to warn you Frozen Forest has some of the foes the group really hates like Ice Imps, Jade Armor, Jade Bows, Arivaca Fierce, and worse of all 5 closely spaced roaming groups of stone summit with 2 Dolyaks in each group.
    Well, that's nice to know.

So...um...I will be bringing my survivor ele to the vanq this time so...um...NOTHING BETTER GO WRONG THIS TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by E N I G M A View Post
    Well, that's nice to know.

So...um...I will be bringing my survivor ele to the vanq this time so...um...NOTHING BETTER GO WRONG THIS TIME!
    What could possibly go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by E N I G M A View Post
    ...will be bringing my survivor ele to the vanq this time so...um...NOTHING BETTER GO WRONG THIS TIME!
    Make sure to bring lots of rock candy for quick escapes, res scrolls/spells to get the rest of us up, and quick fingers to get you mapped out if all else fails. --OR-- you could just bring another character, have a fun experience with the group, and roleplay a sylvari experiencing death.
    ;-)

Yes! There is a Vanquish tonight. :D We are going to start with Witman's Folly. It's not going to take to long to clear this zone, there are only 88-112 foes to beat down, so it will be pretty quick. Finishing that zone will take care of the Southern Shiverpeaks. After that we will move up to Scoundrel's Rise and clear that zone. Scoundrel's Rise has 67–114 monsters to defeat, so this zone won't take long either. We'll all meet in Droknar's Forge AD 1 at 6pm EDT (10pm UTC/GMT). We're flexible, so if you're a few mins late just let us know. (ign: Klojamir Kof)

Glad I used C3 typed chat to get hold of you tonight. Guild Wars has been a ghost town for me the last couple of days and I didn't know why. The last time I ran a Zaisen with a PUG they must have changed the district to Europe/English. At least after the MVOP dungeons I usually remember I changed the distrist to Asia-Japanese.

Ohh man, I bet it was a bit quieter than normal. :) We ended up changing zones for the 2nd vq because of an open WiK quest or two. We did the The Arid Sea. IF you want some help with it let me know. We can catch you up.

Quote Originally Posted by Klojamir View Post
    ...ended up changing zones for the 2nd vq...did the The Arid Sea. IF you want some help with it...We can catch you up...
    I am pretty sure I got that done with most of my alts and definitely done with my ele. I am mostly playing just for the fun, as my main already has legendary vanquisher and cartographer. He also has the vast majority of the dungeons. Think he is only missing 1 or 2 in EotN normal mode. I would play with him, but want to try for survivor (a long way off) and treasure hunter or lucky/unlucky. He is sitting at 28/30 titles for GWAMM.

Thanks for the offer though. Really looking forward to being in MVOP in GW2, even though I may be on another home server with some of my real life friends. Can always guest for anything MVOP chooses , but WvW. I don't really see spending much time im WvW till my character(s) are leveled up quite a bit.

Tanek created a spreadsheet of the zones we have vanquished so far. I'll update it every week. Vanquish Spreadsheet

Quote Originally Posted by Klojamir View Post
    ...Tanek created a spreadsheet of the zones we have vanquished so far. I'll update it every week...[U][B]
    I am guessing the zones in gray are done and the zones in black are still to do! Seems like we have a bunch to go in Tyria, even discounting the WiK ones.

This speadsheet will come in handy for me as I can copy the first column and with a little rearranging/editing make a spreadsheet that shows what my 7 alts have vanquished in Tyria. That way every day I won't have to run each alt to the Zaisen Vanquish zone that day to see if it is done.

Yes, you're right. Gray zones are finished and black are ones we still have to do. Yeah, it felt like we had a lot more accomplished. Guess we will have to get cracking on them :)