PC Gaming News

A couple of ideas :: sarcasm thread

I think 80 levels is too low, especially with a flat level curve. I believe the game would be more interesting with 81 levels.

Also, why only 10 skills and why only 1 elite? I recommend 20 skills or at least 3 elites per bar

And weapons? Why swap if one could just use 4 weapons. So please let us keep all 4 weapons in our bar at the same time, maybe at slots 12345 en f12345.

Please also bring back monk so I can make a warrior monk paladin, or maybe change norn to have more monk skills, they seem noble.

If they add Fissure of Woe in guild wars 2 I would also like to see Menzies, we were promised mezies at wintersday 2011 and we still don't have it.

The first child we see in game should be some kind of gwen iteration, just to remind us of old times. I want to find her cape again. Now I'm thinking about it, please put back the girl's cape in stingray strand/domain of winds.

Also runes should give runewords.

I think if you add all of these maybe guild wars 2 will be better.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

TRUE
    It would appear that you are the master of sarcasm and none should challenge you!

/end thread

-Art

I have troubles following your thoughts here. Why wouldn't you be able to play a norn W/Mo/Pa in GW2? You can do anything in that game. Also, are you saying you didn't notice the Menzies quest during Winterday?

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Moar grind pls
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    i hope the ridicules threads keep stacking, we all love them..........(yes you asked for it)
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054

I really don't see why we have to walk everywhere. Flying mounts at level 20. Also why can't my Mesmer use 2handed hammers? I believe thats an unfair advantage for warriors and guardians to just aoe smash everything. Lastly, since you have underwater combat and Anet made aion, just give us wings at level 20 for the flying mount. then we can have aerial combat, I propose the weapons be slingshots, star wand and spear.