GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Bodies expire? Can necros still use them if monks can't rez? Not like they need a fresh corpse, amarite?
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    necro's can only use corpses which are still there, when they dissapear they can't be used in any way.
    but since player corpses don't expire necro's can have a pretty got advantage because of this, the more corpses the more minions.

ones had a funny encounter, my team was almost wiped and almost every hero was dead, but then i used aura of the lich......turned the table really fast ^_^
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054

Enemies do indeed get DP. It can help when you take the wrong build and get locked in to one of those healing stalemates.

Also, I assure you VoG HM is not impossible with 7 heroes. And this is not the first time you've made a thread or post about something being impossible only to later accomplish it.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffball View Post
    Enemies do indeed get DP.
    Well, if that's the case, should it not be on the wiki? There is no mention of it on the Death Penalty page.

Quote Originally Posted by bearsfwd View Post
    Well, if that's the case, should it not be on the wiki? There is no mention of it on the Death Penalty page.
    Technically, a mob is identical to a player. It has inventory, armor, runes, skills, attributes and indeed also effects like experience and dp. Most of these don't matter but for example the correct rune can give a mob some higher damage, before it drops said rune. It has been like this since day one. Anet even used it in advertisement for the game.

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Aurora Glade[EU]
    Guild

Lore School[GWen]
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsfwd View Post
    Some of them don't get DP.
    http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Monst..._death_penalty

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffball View Post
    Also, I assure you VoG HM is not impossible with 7 heroes.
    i think the OP means its way too hard even for HM, if there were a super hard mode or nightmare mode added, i'd say: let that mode be real hard

there's a difference between Hard Mode and Unbalanced Mode (which some parts in HM look like)
    Anet tries to balance players (both pvp and pve) skills (by looking at pvx, it seems) and dont really do anything against monsters being too hard for balanced builds (which get nerfed alot, especially in PvE), except for that WoC HM quest, and maybe a few more, i dunno.... never got that far when it was new (thats with anything in GW)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkinu View Post
    That also confirms that most monsters DO get DP, as why have such a skill if no monsters get DP anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPS View Post
    I will start off with the conclusion that, VoG in HM is impossible with heroes.
    It is possible to solo VoG HM.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Some of those WOC mobs were designed to defeat the regular builds people were using to rofl through the game. So part of the challenge is to adjust.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about