I have decided to open this thread, although it is kind of a week late. Why you might ask yourself? As I am currently reworking the [Basics] threads, I noticed some small, but significant changes to the skills, we could discuss.
- Healing skills have been reworked (some of them offer less healing, but shorter recharges; Others, have got the ability to remove conditions)
- Eles lost the ability to Stun on a skill, making it an even more scarce condition
- Although the Arcane Power trait line buffs boons, he even lost a few compared to the February beta. The Ele still has very few of those to profit from that trait line if he is not actively swapping a lot and investing at least a few points into Arcane Power; what does that mean for people who want to specialize into one attunement?
- Ranges and areas of effects have been streamlined a bit, but especially areas of effects vary a lot if you look at the numbers (120, 228, 240, 300); I come to the conclusion that there is quite some balancing going on.
- Conjures saw little game play while I was playing & I still do not know how to make other players pick up the "extra weapon" that was introduced with the March beta (a small reminder: you get a conjured weapon + an additional weapon is dropped to the ground for someone to pick up and use)
- Some skills have long recharges for a minor effect (like Gust) or even longer ones; Does that mean that we will probably have to take some "speed up major traits" ?
- Taking a look at the slot/utility skills shows that it is more expensive to unlock a Signet of Earth or Conjure Earth skill, than it is to unlock the Fire Magic variant. Why is that so? Why make the costs of the signets & conjures different?