PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    I realized the other day that all my CE stuff is gone too. I have a Varesh Ossa mini, a Grey Giant mini, a Certadon mini, and a Destroyer of Flesh mini. I asked support if they could at least allow me to redownload those, but of course that's not possible. I understand. I just wish I had those back. The armor can be recrafted, but I'll never have those minis again.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Yes, it is those unique things that really get to you. (like old dye combinations impossible to recreate).
    However, 50 ectos will buy you a full Vabbian set, so at least you can have those missing pieces back.
    IGN Bark N Mad. Leader of The Order of Dii [Dii]

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Yes, and several very kind people have donated money and materials to help me as well. I'm pleased to say I have all my armor back now thanks to their help! However, I don't know if I'll ever get my minis back.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Antonius View Post
    Yes, and several very kind people have donated money and materials to help me as well. I'm pleased to say I have all my armor back now thanks to their help! However, I don't know if I'll ever get my minis back.
    Sorry to hear about your minis.... I only lost my Oni as I interrupted the hacker... I can help you with your material storage, as I'm a packrat... About your Vabbian, did you do all trade contract quests there?
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Don't worry about it, Lady. I got all the armor back now. The materials are no big loss, I'll just have to refarm them. Thank you for your kindness though!