PC Gaming News

MaebbieGW on YouTube - The introduction thread

Hello dear Reader,

I am lazy when it comes to promoting and stuff, but I have no clever way to turn that fact into something positive or funny. So I just show you some gems from my channel you might enjoy.

Before we start however, keep in mind that I tend to make pretentious funny jokes in my Videos flavoured with a german accent. It might be better to start with some videos where I dont talk.

Here is one of my more recent Projects, it is actually a 20 second clip, which has been edited using masks to make it loop as best as possible. I called it "The Guild Wars 2 Simulator" because it feels like GW2 if you dont move anything:

As a fan of timelapses I also have a variety of Timelapse videos where I stand around for some hours and speed it up later. The most interesting one is the timelapse of last years pink day: (take a look at the end of the link btw lol)

Now lets get to the heavy stuff. Remember winds of change? Well, it took me exactly 9:25:42 to beat, at least that is what my playlist tells me. Anyhow I played through the whole update and commented it, but dont call it a Let's Play please... I hate LP. The Playlist.
    Here is the first Episode:

You think that was moderate? Here is a very recent video, which explains how to buy GW2:

And another one about the second April's fool quest:

Do you like fads? Me too. So I took some fads and put Guild Wars relation in it, here is one great result. It shows what I do while waiting for Guild Wars 2:

To round things up I have a small request and propably the reason I am so motivated to promote. I started a cool series like every cool GW-Youtuber where viewer can ask Questions or just post stupid smileys and I comment them, here is the sixth installment which awaits your input. But dont worry I can always pull off a Question Time without input.

That has become a large post and I have a small gift to you for reading and -hopefully- watching it. I ran around the gamescom last year and recorded ~5 hours of GW2 gameplay. It is quite popular so you might seen some of it, but let me link you the Playlist anyway:
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...8&feature=plcp

Your faithful Video-Editor,
    Maebbie

P.S: please dont mind the copy-paste. It actually makes no sense to rewrite everything and as said I am lazy when it comes to promoting, remember? ;-)

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    You think that was moderate? Here is a very recent video, which explains how to buy GW2:
    Contrary to the things Maebbie said during the video, I had no problems registering with my e-mail without the "name.whatwever@ncsoft" address.
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

TRUE
    Hi Maebbie, It's been a real busy day for the GW world but thanks for pointing out your videos to us here.

See you on the boards!

-Art

Thanks for the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorani View Post
    Contrary to the things Maebbie said during the video, I had no problems registering with my e-mail without the "name.whatwever@ncsoft" address.
    I thought it was strange so I just added that before people need to ask

hello there, again. I am currently uploading new timelapses. My plan is to get them up as quick as possible, arenanet is teasing enough already. The playlist can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL77F87333546BD25E