GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    He might need to login to update the web HoM page.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

he hasnt been hacked--he hasnt logged in in more than 2 years (he was our guild leader)....and he has NOTHING of value on his account (he never saw the need to pick any loot up and was still running around in basic/noob armor)....and yeah, I dont think he cares about gw2 --so needing to log in would probably be the part being missed here.

and yeah, fow armor I find ugly for all professions--going to be hard to pick ONE that isnt completely bad (mesmer is close--but ebon is just as good and already have that one, while monk is just over used and not different enough)....

GWOnline Content Team Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by cosyfiep View Post
    he hasnt been hacked--he hasnt logged in in more than 2 years (he was our guild leader)....and he has NOTHING of value on his account (he never saw the need to pick any loot up and was still running around in basic/noob armor)....and yeah, I dont think he cares about gw2 --so needing to log in would probably be the part being missed here.
    I agree that Alaris is probably correct, but if he hasn't logged in in 2+ years, how do you know...oh, are you saying his status says 2 years since he logged on? I didn't think it would count that high for some reason. lol

and yeah, fow armor I find ugly for all professions--going to be hard to pick ONE that isnt completely bad (mesmer is close--but ebon is just as good and already have that one, while monk is just over used and not different enough)....
    If your cape matches, the mesmer armor dyed all black looks rather cool to me. I'm assuming your character is female though.

Mine's dyed white because our cape is red/gold on a field of white. It's not too bad though. Agree with you on the monk, but I didn't like the others, and already did mesmer on my main account and I figured I had to pick one, so....

Good luck though. It's pricey stuff.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by cosyfiep View Post
    I still like my female ranger one and the female ele... Yes, I'm weird like that But I'd love to get one on my male necro!
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)