PC Gaming News

DISCUSSION: Guess the releasedate

Discuss the contest here.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    My third HoM doesn't have obsidian (nor 30 points), can I enter now?

(just kidding!)

But I think the release date will be 28-09-2012 (September 28th, 2012). But I hope it'll be sooner!
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

You should guess in the contest thread :p And yes, your third account can join. There's only one guess per forum account, but I can't know if someone has multipule accounts, so it shouldn't be a problem that I know you do. Just use a character of that account.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Qanar View Post
    You should guess in the contest thread :p And yes, your third account can join. There's only one guess per forum account, but I can't know if someone has multipule accounts, so it shouldn't be a problem that I know you do. Just use a character of that account.
    Nah, I specifically added it here (because I would like to put my guess down!) but I don't want the reward if I'm right... Two accounts with 50/50 should be enough
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Added my guess, but I don't want to participate for the prize :P.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

The Order of Dii
    September, 21st, 2012.
    Only because Lady stole my first choice.....
    I sadly believe it will take all summer and maybe something more before release.