PC Gaming News

LaZY NATION RETURNS!! The EPIC Guild of Guild Wars is HAS LAUNCHED.

Site Portal: LaZyIMPERIUM.com
    Facebook: Official Fan Page
    Facebook: Group Discussion Page
    TeamSpeak3: Server Info
    Twitter: Araliun
    YouTube Channel: LaZyTube
    Our Calling Card: 'Summon The Dragons'

Dominating | Groundbreaking | ***-kicking| Welcoming

ArenaNet & GuildWars.com
    GUILD OF THE WEEK

MassiveOnlineGamer.com
    GUILD OF THE MONTH

AMD-ATI Graphics.com
    "...LaZy NATION puts the 'GUILD' in Guild Wars"

Leadership - Organization - Commitment - Expertise

• "If you don't know who LaZy NATION is from Guild Wars during the past 6 years...then it is apparent you don't know Guild Wars"
    • "I'm not sure how they do it but it works... it's like taking a battle ship, a destroyer, an aircraft carrier, a nuke sub, and a cruise ship then meshing them all together - then you'd have something like this guild"
    • "If a guild is a reflection of its website then this is a no-brainer!, most interactive guild site I've seen"
    • "Seems everyone wants to have a guild in Guild Wars 2 but none of them were recognized for putting 'the guild' in Guild Wars 1 ...unless were are LaZy NATION"
    • "I play a lot of pc games and I belong to a lot of different gaming communities (obviously) - not only have I been waiting a long time for GW2 to be released but I've been looking forward to rejoining LaZy NATION just as much"

Guild * Community * Family * Diverse * Drama-Free

Check Us Out at LaZyIMPERIUM.com

Edited by Araliun, Today, 01:37 PM.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by araliun; 18-06-2012 at 19:46.

This one made me smile. :)

"I'm not sure how they do it but it works... it's like taking a battle ship, a destroyer, an aircraft carrier, a nuke sub, and a cruise ship then meshing them all together - then you'd have something like this guild"

Thanks for the compliment!

We'd like to welcome back our returning veterans of LaZy NATION in Guild Wars. Welcome home!