PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    Everything? Hmmmmm...

Blast you ANet! Now I don't know what to do... Vanquish for my EotN titles, do rings for my Unlucky title, vanquish for my Luxon title... Argggg!
    Go with the lucky imo. Harder to get those points than it is K/L etc.

Or you could just play and only rings afk when you are actually afk.
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Go with the lucky imo. Harder to get those points than it is K/L etc.

Or you could just play and only rings afk when you are actually afk.
    Yes, I had decided on that... I'm AFK around 21 hours a day during weekdays anyway... (working, sleeping, eating, etc) And that first weekend, I'll most likely be playing GW2 too, so that'll net me more hours on the ring

But I need those EotN titles and I find them a pain to max....
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

It's not too bad with vanquishing. I think I maxed mine when I went for the vanq titles.

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    It's not too bad with vanquishing. I think I maxed mine when I went for the vanq titles.
    That would be very exceptional... Considering you don't get that much points per vanquish... And certainly not enough complete all 4 titles! (especially as you can't get Deldrimor by vanquishing )

You're probably confused with the Nightfall titles, I finished those before I had finished vanquishing
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    That would be very exceptional... Considering you don't get that much points per vanquish... And certainly not enough complete all 4 titles! (especially as you can't get Deldrimor by vanquishing )

You're probably confused with the Nightfall titles, I finished those before I had finished vanquishing
    Possibly, its been so long since I had to max a rep title.

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    i am almost maxing the ss title and i just hate grind, it does give a small sign it's the easiest one to do when you know where to farm points ^_^.

anyway i think i am gonna train the dog the fastest way i can, just have a necro pvp char and death lvl it......cheesy but effective.
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by sorudo View Post
    i am almost maxing the ss title and i just hate grind, it does give a small sign it's the easiest one to do when you know where to farm points ^_^.
    I have completed SS and LB without even farming once... And for both, I had explorables left to vanquish. Just be clever on when you hand in your books...

Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    i finished it before they added the books and only vanq 2 areas, i do have a good farm spot.
    20 min for around 832 points, you don't even need to take any consumables or such to do this, really easy ^_^

sorudo.9054

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    I give up on today.... I've been trying to log in for the last hour, managed to get to an outpost 3 times... but getting to another outpost (first, from guild hall to embark beach and my next destination was the menagerie) is simply impossible.... Don't know if it has anything to do with the upcoming beta or with the birthday event, but even the support pages won't load for me...

Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    have the same problem, i am trying to do the death lvl thingy but i get errors every single time i try to get in the menage.

sorudo.9054