PC Gaming News

Guild Wars 2 BWE1

Hi all, who's ready to play some Guild Wars 2?! Are there any plans for the alliance/MVOP to join a particular world for this beta weekend?

As for myself, I imagine I'll be sticking to an EU world for most of the weekend for the better connection, but I can jump over to wherever you are playing for some PvE or WvW together.

Oh, and keep a lookout for Rubi, of course!

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

TRUE
    Rubi will be around I'm sure - but it'll be her weekend and so no shop talk

-Art

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    There's a thread in the alliance private forums on this. Also a location where you can leave your GW2 name.
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    What! I don't have access to that forum :(

I didn't even know it existed until just now.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by RDarken View Post
    What! I don't have access to that forum :(

I didn't even know it existed until just now.
    Contact your Guild leaders then! And tell them to share the news about the private alliance forums!
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Ah, right, I don't have access to that either. I was wondering if there was a thread like this set up there, I didn't see one on the public forums.

Even though I am not a member of the MVOP guild I would like to play with them, as I have in the past in GW1. I also would like to join the guild in GW2 if you will be having it there.

Hey there, Bob. Looking at this thread, there's going to be one big GWO guild, at least for the time being, on Steamspur Mountains (US) and Vabbi (EU) if you're looking to play with the alliance/MVOP.

As for myself, I think I'll be sticking to Kodash with MYST/GuildMag EU for the duration of this beta weekend.