PC Gaming News
    GWOnline.Net Member

Looking for other like minded PVP players. Serious/competitive/e-sports)

Hello all.

Names Val Lerian (MVOP Guild in GW1) I haven't decided on GW2 Names yet. Probably to the lines of Angelismortis or I may stick with Valerian.

Anyone else been thinking about getting heavily into the PVP scene?

I'm looking for people to play/team up with for structured PVP and maybe world PVP.

We have a few betas to get through and I know everyone is looking to try all aspects of the game (I know I am), but when the time comes to start spanking other players Id really love to be part of a guild/group/team of people that are as serious as I am.

It wont be hard in GW2 (as long as people are on the same server) to make multiple guilds for PVP and PVE thanks to the new multiple guild system and representing your "active" guild.

As far as PVP is concerned if anyone else out there is interested in PVP like I am drop me a message here so we can hook up in one of the Betas and get this thing started. I'm talking playing together as a team using vent/mumble to coordinate and hopefully making a name for ourselves as the game progresses. Id love to turn this hobby/passion into an E Sport opportunity.

Also people must know how to have fun. Being serious is much appreciated and needed when necessary BUT...not being able to take a joke/joke around/take constructive criticism/Having that "Im Leet, you all are beneath me" attitude is something I don't want and would like to avoid.
    Last edited by jpsgaming; 26-04-2012 at 07:26.

Server

Sea of Sorrow's
    hey man im always up to play with new people. im a pretty serious pvper ive lead successful RBG teams on WoW with a 2300 MMR and avg team rating and tons of premades on SWTOR and being a top assassin on my server, except i always have fun.. never been one of those dudes who rages cuz we lose a game lol, im all about teamwork and objectives but of course at times i like to ignore all that and just go for kills lol. looks like the pvp server to be on will be Sorrow's Furnace, ill hopefully have a few friends from SWTOR with me.
    Last edited by Raww; 26-04-2012 at 17:25.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Sweet..Yeh Im starting to think the server for PVP will be sorrows furnace. Which makes me worry about what ever server they go agaist in WvWvW lol