PC Gaming News
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    I would like to be added to the GW2 Guild please:

Acct name:Fear of Unknown.6789
    Char Name: Fear of Unknown,Devils Puppet

TYVM
    Last edited by Chained Evil; 08-06-2012 at 22:01.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Invites sent!
    IGN Bark N Mad. Leader of The Order of Dii [Dii]

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWO
    Oh, right, didn't see the bit about the char names. Well, for the next BWE (if they don't wipe the characters for it) I'm:

Character name: Sadie Everdark
    Account: Combatgoat.5398

...And even if they do wipe the existing characters, I'll make a Sadie Everdark again anyway :)

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Question, will we stay on these two servers (as our main servers) for release?
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Achievements:
    10 Posts1000 Experience Points6 months registeredSocialVeteran
    Server

Aurora Glade (AG)
    Guild

GW1: The Order of Dii [Dii]; GW2: GW Online [GWO]
    I'm hoping they'll make an announcement essentially confirming the Worlds they'll have for launch. It would be a good idea for them to do so whether they add more or not.

To be honest, though, I have no opposition to keeping the ones we had; I had nothing negative on Vabbi, after all.

Early morning thinking FTW and FTL; hopefully I'm sufficiently coherent. ;)

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrimfrost View Post
    I'm hoping they'll make an announcement essentially confirming the Worlds they'll have for launch. It would be a good idea for them to do so whether they add more or not.

To be honest, though, I have no opposition to keeping the ones we had; I had nothing negative on Vabbi, after all.
    Well, we have less than 2 months to decide (and ANet less than 2 months to announce!)

Especially because of that stupid (well, that's an understatement) decision to drop alliances, I think we should stay at least together on the same servers...

Quote Originally Posted by Hrimfrost View Post
    Early morning thinking FTW and FTL; hopefully I'm sufficiently coherent. ;)
    Are you ever?
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Personally I am thinking that we as an alliance should maybe try to make our permanent homes in slightly less populated servers, to allow for growth. But I have no strong feelings either way.
    IGN Bark N Mad. Leader of The Order of Dii [Dii]

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Well, guilds are world-wide (not stuck on a server), so at least that's one thing they did right.

More populated server will be more fun for those people that like to play WvWvW, I think.

On the other hand, we could spread out to all servers and have friends on all servers so we can be guested! (the people that like to play PvP will stay together on one server...)

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Flip side is it might be easier to grow on more populated servers, if our new members primarily come from in-game instead of via forums.

But flip side to that is that members that come from in-game tend to be less forum-posting than those recruited via forum (duh).
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about