Thread: BWE1 thread

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]

BWE1 thread

OK, this thread is just for Dii-relevant non-secret information about the first BWE (the one that just started).

First of all, the alliance is pooling resources (and influence) this first round.

Guild name: GWOnline Alliance [GWO]
    Server, EU: Vabbi
    Server, US: Steamspur Mountains

If you see anyone in game with the [GWO] tag ask them to get you an invite issued. Now, guild chat does not really work in the beta [UPDATE - works after logging out and in again], but we still get influence and can take keeps etc in WvW, so do try to represent this guild at all times.

I was able to log in for a little bit before (then got kicked out and cant get back in), and tried to make "The Order of Dii". However I was not able to, did anyone else make it already? Anyways, we should invite all you peeps to this guild as well to test out the dual guild function.

My character in game is Lensor, a tough-as-nails engineer human lady. I'm on Vabbi (for now), but hopefully guild invites, friend list and whispers work cross-server.

Looks like friend-list and guild invites work on the character name not account name.

Oh, and remember that we have a vent account. Login details in the private forum and our GW1 guild announce screen. (please don't akf in it though, since the spots are limited)

See you in game! (hopefully)

UPDATE: We need a character name to invite, so make sure that you leave one for us in the alliance private beta meetup thread.
    Last edited by Lensor; 28-04-2012 at 02:34.
    IGN Bark N Mad. Leader of The Order of Dii [Dii]

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Post is outdated: guild chat is working now. It is rumoured (by Quintus) that guilds can be cross-server, I did invite Teina who is on the other side of the pond and it did add the invite. We'll know for sure once she accepts. Whispers do work cross-server, that has been checked by me personally (and Satomz on the other side)

For now, Lensor, Coryn, Jersey are officers, they should be able to invite people. But, as three (me = guild leader ) of those are Europeans and the connection is a bit... unstable... it might be that there's nobody alive to invite... I should be back in an hour of 9!
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    I only see guildchat working a little bit. I see what people say, but I still cant type anything into it, neither can some of the others. Dont know why though.
    Whisper works fine for me, even cross-server.

[EDIT] Ok, after being kicked out and relogging, it now works. So guess that is all that is needed.
    Last edited by Lensor; 28-04-2012 at 02:34.
    IGN Bark N Mad. Leader of The Order of Dii [Dii]