PC Gaming News
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    People shooting off 5-6 shots after everything is dead in large battles. 1-2 is understandable. More than that you need to learn the UI better, especially red outlines of your target. Admittedly, I can see this being a common problem that settles pretty quickly with experience.
    I do that inadvertently a lot, because of lag....

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    sometimes the red numbers only count for certain skills, i used a skill as a thief with sword+dagger and i did hit the enemy when i shadow stepped to it.
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054

I don't know if it'd be easy to spot noobs who do this or not, but when someone starts attacking multiple foes who do "big damage" that are at least a few levels higher than them, while wearing starter armor... they're noobs (technically newbs, but I'm going along with the thread).

And yes, this is what I did on my first character. Almost as embarrassing as my first character in gw1 who went to post at lvl 2-3 with mending, frenzy, heal sig, and a few other skills that take skill to use correctly... which I'd use in this order, mending (before the fight), frenzy, then while frenzy was active, heal sig.

Ah well, at least I learned faster this time.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

TRUE
    I only noticed the dead walking pets this time round.

Rezzed a few of them though when the owner wasn't looking.

-Art