2) But wasn't the "challenge" to list things that are similar to GW1?
3) Yeah ok
4) lol what. One type of kill stealing replaced with another type. Also, "normal" kill stealing usually is by accident, not indended as griefing.
5) Early areas are not challenging in the least.
7) Combat is even more spammy than in GW1 and there is no clear indicators of when to dodge (in PvE)
8) Yeah but it's not for free.
11) Yeah! The music is awesome in both games
13) The artstyle is quite different, I find. The thing they do have in common is the realism
15) Not that I saw but ok.
17) The payment model is not the same at all. In GW1, you had: pay once, play forever. In GW2, you have: pay once for the game, and we sell high-powered items and gold for RL cash.
18) But weapon swapping doesn't work the same in GW1 and GW2 at all...
21) There are no ritualists in GW2... If you mean that both games have fun professions then lol, so does a lot of games
22) Charr is the only originalish race in GW (1/2) and they were not playable in GW1
23) That is new to GW2, it wasn't in GW1.