PC Gaming News

Thread: S'up Dii?

S'up Dii?

Most of you won't remember me, I was a former Dii member a few years back. Just wondering if any of the old crew are still around. Glad to see Order of Dii is still alive and kicking!

For those that knew me (heck even those that don't I'm sure if you are a Order member you are legit), I'm going to have the Diii monkey on my back for the next few years! Hit me up with your char names and I'll be sure to ping you when I'm online!

Before Spider Bite.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    I remember you - if I remember correctly - as the pvp mod before Ranger Nietzsche. Back was gw1 was still good.. ahh, fun times.
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    The name looks familiar, but other than that, I can't say I remember much. You're name is one of those that I seem to remember from when I simply lurked this place.

Looooong time bud.

I'll search out my account name tomorrow and get it posted up or something.
    IGN: Zero Djinn
    Problem that needs immediate attention? IM me

Wow I didn't expect to see you around Happy (btw I'm a Lights fan too!) it's been along time, pretty amazed you remember the acronym!
    Shawn - yeah I was the PvP mod a long time ago, sadly life got in the way of competetive gaming so I had to give it up.
    Bearsfwd your name looks familiar but then again I'm horrible with names LOL
    Glad to see you are still kicking around Zero I sorta expected to see your name in green still!

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Parker Bsb View Post
    Bearsfwd your name looks familiar but then again I'm horrible with names LOL
    I only joined Dii like 2 or 3 years ago, so it's doubtful you know me from that way, haha! I didn't post much back then, but since I joined Dii, I'm a near everyday poster!

From my perspective, I find it neat to meet people who were in Dii before I joined, even if they had already left (officially or unofficially) at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Parker Bsb View Post
    Glad to see you are still kicking around Zero I sorta expected to see your name in green still!
    Difficult to get rid of me.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Difficult to get rid of me.
    Flying Foxes are hard to catch.

Especially when we can do barrel rolls.