PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Wednesday Night EotN Dungeons

Starting this week, we will try to have a group every Wednesday night to go through all dungeons in Eye of the North's Master Dungeon Guide (http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Master_Dungeon_Guide).

The first run through will be in the order the dungeons are listed in the guide, so this Wednesday May 16th at 9pm Eastern we will be doing Catacombs of Kathandrax (http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Catacombs_of_Kathandrax). If you would like to join us, please let us know here in the forum and try to be at Doomlore Shrine a bit before 9pm where we will form up the group.

Hope to see you there,

--Tanek

Hey you know me, I'm all up for the home-trashing.

I mean heck, it's about time we've brought a little of our chaos to the comfy dungeony abodes!

I had a lot of fun doing the Kathandrax dungeon. I'm up for the next one. What do you we need be prepared?

is this still happening? I'm in if so

Hopefully Enough!
    I'll do what I can to ensure I'll be on GW on time this time, as long as "The Avengers" doesn't knock me out from sheer hype and awesome...!

I will be getting my new video card (evga 560Ti448 classified) on Wednesday afternoon. Hopefully I will have it and all its drivers installed with no other problems so I can join you on Wednesday evening. I guess we will be doing Rragar's Menagerie, since it is the next dungeon in the book? Will we be leaving from Doomlore Shrine or Longeye's Ledge for this dungeon?

Apologies for the lack of a post last week. Not sure why my computer was unhappy with this website.
    Thank you all for coming to, as bob correctly guessed, Rragar's Menagerie. It was a fun run through the dungeon.

This week, Wednesday May 30, will be Cathedral of Flames (http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Cathedral_of_Flames). Again, these are in Normal Mode for now. If you are interested in doing the run through for Hard Mode only, those will be planned for later. Please post to let me know you'd like to join in when we get to them. If there is enough interest right away, I will see about getting a HM group going sooner at a time that works for the most people.

For Cathedral of Flames we will meet in Doomlore Shrine. The dungeon will start at 9pm Eastern. If possible, please be there a few minutes early so we can prepare the group.

Thanks again and I'll see you there tomorrow.

I was in Doomlore Shrine and Longeye's Ledge last week and didn't spot any I knew. Was doubly bad because I gave up half way through carto in Frost Gate to join you all.

Will try to be there again this week. See you then.

Quote Originally Posted by bobrichmond View Post
    I was in Doomlore Shrine and Longeye's Ledge last week and didn't spot any I knew. Was doubly bad because I gave up half way through carto in Frost Gate to join you all.

Will try to be there again this week. See you then.
    Hmm. If you don't see any of us tonight, send me a message. We'll cut the crowds a bit by meeting up in Japanese District 1. Should be able to see us there no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanek View Post
    ...We'll cut the crowds a bit by meeting up in Japanese District 1...
    See you there, if possible.