PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The next EotN dungeon is Ooze Pit. If we meet in Doomlore Shrine we can go out as a group to get the quest. Then we can reenter Doomlore Shrine and the leader can port us to Longeye Ledge, which is closer to the dungeon. Does this sound OK? Also will we be meeting in Asia/Japanese district 1 again?

Also I now have C3 for chat while doing the quest. Looking forward to seeing you there.
    Last edited by bobrichmond; 06-06-2012 at 04:59.

Quote Originally Posted by bobrichmond View Post
    The next EotN dungeon is Ooze Pit. If we meet in Doomlore Shrine we can go out as a group to get the quest. Then we can reenter Doomlore Shrine and the leader can port us to Longeye Ledge, which is closer to the dungeon. Does this sound OK? Also will we be meeting in Asia/Japanese district 1 again?

Also I now have C3 for chat while doing the quest. Looking forward to seeing you there.
    Sure, if you want to meet up in Doomlore a few minutes before 9pm Eastern, we can grab the quest and then head to Longeye's Ledge.

If anyone misses the group there, they can join us in Longeye's at 9pm. And yes, we'll stick with Japanese District 1.

Thanks again for trying out C3. Did you notice any performance issues with your computer while it was running? I'd like to try it for the beta weekend as well, since the GW2 client will give our computers a bit more of a workout. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Tanek View Post
    ...if you want to meet up in Doomlore a few minutes before 9pm Eastern...stick with Japanese District 1...
    ...C3. Did you notice any performance issues with your computer while it was running?...
    See you in Doomlore.

I didn't notice any performance issue at all with C3 running. C3 worked very well. Could hear all but 1 person really well. It was a hassle for me to talk because of my clip-on-to-shirt use-button-to-talk mic, but that will be handled once I break down and get a headset with mic attached.

Guessing 6/14 will be Darkrime Delves and we will be meeting at Longeye's Ledge in Asia/Japanese District 1 at 9pm ET???????

Quote Originally Posted by bobrichmond View Post
    Guessing 6/14 will be Darkrime Delves and we will be meeting at Longeye's Ledge in Asia/Japanese District 1 at 9pm ET???????
    You are getting good at this. Almost like there is a pattern to what we are doing. ;)

All is correct except the date. It is Wednesday, June 13. The dungeon we will be doing is Darkrime Delves (http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Darkrime_Delves) and we will start from Longeye's Ledge Japanese District 1 at 9pm Eastern. We will stop to grab the quest on the way to the dungeon entrance.

Also, we will still be using C3 for voice chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanek View Post
    You are getting good at this. Almost like there is a pattern to what we are doing...
    ...All is correct except the date. It is Wednesday, June 13...
    However at my age remembering the pattern until it repeats is a problem!
    Well I knew it was on Wednesday, just forgot I was posting after midnight and it was Wednesday.

Dungeon for this week is Frostmaw's Burrows (http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Frostmaw%27s_Burrows). This looks like it could be a rather long one, so I'd like to start as close to on time as possible. We will meet in Sifhalla, Wednesday June 20th, 9pm Eastern, Japanese District 1. We have to trek across a zone to the dungeon entrance, but the quest we want is right there, so we can pick it up before going in.

C3 will be used for voice chat again. Just in case, you may want to check for client updates ahead of time.

Dungeon for Wednesday June 27th will be Sepulchre of Dragrimmar (http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Sepulchre_of_Dragrimmar). We will again meet in Sifhala at 9pm Eastern, Japanese District 1. At 2 levels, I think this will be a fairly quick one to run in NM, but last week's 5 levels went much faster than I'd imagined, so maybe it is not a good idea to guess. :)

As usual, C3 will be used for voice chat.

Dungeon for Wednesday July 11th will be Raven's Point (http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Raven%27s_Point). We will meet in Olafstead at 9pm Eastern, Japanese District 1.

I don't know how long this one will take, but if there is enough time, we may move on to another dungeon to speed things up a bit.

Also, if anyone is interested, I'd like to do one weekend run in addition to Wednesdays.

As usual, C3 will be used for voice chat.

Sorry I couldn't make it. Was trying to get my newly built system a little more complete and ran into problems flashing the SSD firmware. Since it was a destructive flash on a boot drive, I had to research making a linux boot USB flash drive and getting the linux drivers to work with my hardware. After spending most of the night I did get it done.

My main reason for this post is to ask a question. After we complete the Asura dungeons in normal mode will we be doing the Heart of the Shiverpeaks QUEST, so we can get to that dungeon and the 2 dungeons that follow it? I am stuck at that point on my ele and sure could use some help. See you for next Tuesday's vanquish or Wednesday's dungeon.