PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44
  1. #31
    Wednesday, August 1st

    Tonight's dungeon is Shards of Orr (http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Shards_of_Orr). This one is marked as Master difficulty and, from what I hear, has earned it. We will head out from Vlox's Falls to pick up the quest at the dungeon entrance. Please meet there in Japanese District 1 just before 9pm Eastern.

  2. #32
    Wednesday, August 8th

    Tonight's dungeon is Oola's Lab (http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Oola%27s_Lab). We will head out from Rata Sum to pick up the quest. Please meet there in Japanese District 1 just before 9pm Eastern.

    If we get through in a reasonable amount of time, we may continue on and do the next dungeon, Arachni's Haunt (http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Arachni%27s_Haunt). Spiders are fun, yes?
    Last edited by Tanek; 08-08-2012 at 20:43.

  3. #33
    Everyone, be sure to look out for that red staff. I don't want to see any place burned down before we can sneak some stuff out of it!

  4. #34
    Hello, all. I have internet back, but it may be too late to salvage the dungeon run tonight if people have made other plans.

    We have only two dungeons left in the schedule. Slaver's Exile and Heart of the Shiverpeaks. If anyone is on tonight and needs the prerequisites for either quest, maybe we can get that completed for you even if the full group is not around.

    Whatever the case, I'll be in-game, so just give a shout if you want to group up for anything.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanek View Post
    ...it may be too late to salvage the dungeon run tonight...
    ...We have only two dungeons left in the schedule. Slaver's Exile and Heart of the Shiverpeaks. If anyone...needs the prerequisites for either quest, maybe we can get that completed for you...
    I went in to take a short nap and woke up 5 hours later. My cold is mostly better, but need to catch up on sleep now.
    As far as the 2 final dungeons - I need to finish the Heart of the Shiverpeaks quest before I can do the dungeon of the same name. I'm also not really sure if I can do Slaver's Exile, as the only thing I have finished is Factions on any of my alts. Need 1 more mission to finish Prophecies & Nightfall and 1 quest plus 2 missions to finish Eye of the North on my ele. Hopefully see you all next Tuesday for a vanquish or Wednesday for whatever.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrichmond View Post
    I went in to take a short nap and woke up 5 hours later. My cold is mostly better, but need to catch up on sleep now.
    As far as the 2 final dungeons - I need to finish the Heart of the Shiverpeaks quest before I can do the dungeon of the same name. I'm also not really sure if I can do Slaver's Exile, as the only thing I have finished is Factions on any of my alts. Need 1 more mission to finish Prophecies & Nightfall and 1 quest plus 2 missions to finish Eye of the North on my ele. Hopefully see you all next Tuesday for a vanquish or Wednesday for whatever.
    Completion of the HoS quest actually counts as an accomplishment for the dungeon book and you can do Slaver's Exile as long as one member of the party completed EotN. :)

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by E N I G M A View Post
    Completion of the HoS quest actually counts as an accomplishment for the dungeon book and you can do Slaver's Exile as long as one member of the party completed EotN. :)
    Didn't know that about Heart of the Shiverpeaks and think the solo worm can't be much harder that all the oozes. I did know you could get in the initial area of Slaver's Exile now (did that use to be different?), but wasn't sure about the individyual instances. In any case hope to see you next Wednesday to get Heart of the Shiverpeaks done. Should we plan to run this from Eye of the North or Olafstead, as I can always go in and get the quest ahead of time (if I haven't already done that on my ele).

  8. #38
    Wednesday, August 8th

    This week's dungeon is Heart of the Shiverpeaks (http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Heart_of_the_Shiverpeaks). We will head out from Eye of the North to the Battledepths. Please meet there in Japanese District 1 just before 9pm Eastern.

    There is no quest for the dungeon, but there is a Primary Quest for the storyline. If we do the Primary, we get the worm boss, with no quest we get the ooze. If both count for the book, I'm ok with whichever people want to do.

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanek View Post
    [...This week's dungeon is Heart of the Shiverpeaks...there is a Primary Quest for the storyline. If we do the Primary, we get the worm boss, with no quest we get the ooze. If both count for the book, I'm ok with whichever people want to do.
    The wiki says that both count, even though the book text only mentions the worm.

    If I am able to be there it will be on my ele and she needs the primary quest. I just made my way to Jalis to get the primary quest, so if nobody else needs to get it we can go directly from EotN to the dungeon's Asura gate.
    Last edited by bobrichmond; 20-08-2012 at 16:35. Reason: Got the primary quest.

  10. #40
    There seems to be an emergency maintenance work going on that's preventing people from logging on. It's estimated to end at 12:00am EST. :(

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •