PC Gaming News
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    I do understand, I spent a lot of money on a new rig back in January myself. I was about $15 away from either having a charge from the bank for not having enough money in there, or not being able to fully pay off my credit card. And if it wasn't for someone I know having a good case for me to use, I would have ended up waiting a little while to use the parts as they didn't fit in my old one.

It was definitely worth it though, things run so much easier now, and I no longer have to put up with 64 gb of hard drive space. The only thing I still need to update is my video card... well, and my desk cause the thing on my list after the video card is a third monitor. Guess I also need a new mouse/keyboard.

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    In case anyone has the same issues, or finds this thread through google-ing the error, I have kind of resolved this - as in, I am almost absolutely sure it's just a client compatibility issue. I contacted support this morning with all the relevant information.

This was the reply.

Hello,

Thank you for providing this updated information.

We have been collecting reports of crashes and incomplete installations for users using similar computer builds to your own. We will be adding the information for your specific machine to the reports already sent to Development, so that they may compile the information and work towards a resolution. We hope that this and other issues will be addressed in the next new build.

Should you wish to try another troubleshooting option, see if turning 3D/Stereoscopic settings back -on- makes a difference.

If you happen to have access to another video card that you may be able to test instead, and can see if launching Guild Wars 2 produces different results, definitely let us know.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and want to assure you that we are working hard to compile information and resolve this issue. Should you have any further questions, concerns, or information, definitely let us know by responding to this ticket.

Regards,
    Shannon
    NCSoft Technical Support
    Now I can stop panicking and assuming I am eternally cursed by some techno-shaman with a vengeance against my bloodline, or something.
    Dea Draconis Friendship is Magic Dea Felidae
    kokabel.5728

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    I'm bumping this.

This is a problem. I find myself logging in even if I only have 10 minutes to play because I like it that much. Bright side is that I can get stuff done even in that short period of time.

It's like heroin.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Why is it a problem? Unless you had other things to do in those lost 10 minutes...
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    It's a problem because all I want to do is play

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    I installed 2 apps on my phone, one which lets me make builds, one which gives me game info like crafting etc.

Also, I was taking the subway with a huge box today, big grin on my face.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    just got mine, talk about oversize 0_0
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054

Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Gimme an app that lets me play! Or a life app that lets me get paid to play. Or an app that takes care of all my life responsibilities while I play.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    I installed 2 apps on my phone, one which lets me make builds, one which gives me game info like crafting etc.

Also, I was taking the subway with a huge box today, big grin on my face.
    links!

Silly zebra
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Android play store, search for Guild Wars 2.

GW2 Skills Tool: not sure how updated, but really nice too like the web ones
    http://www.plugngeek.net/3-applicati...s-guild-wars-2

GW2 field guide: meh, lots of info missing, I am hoping for it to update as time goes by.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about