So with the changes to the forum lately I though I'd give you this crash course in forum name markup (maybe I'll edit in some visual aides later, but for now pure text is just gonna have to suffice ):
- The vast majority of our members have their name in TEAL, i.e. the same color as the general text (when using other forum skins this color may change).
- Admins, such as myself, are BLUE.
- At GWO we only have "super moderators", i.e. all our moderators can pitch in in a pinch in all forums even though they have their own forums to play around in. Mods are GREEN.
- Then we have our Content team, the people who bring you all the... well.. content! They are ORANGE.
- PALs, i.e. people who have done us a solid and pitched in for the running costs of this place (), are PURPLE. They also have a neato GW2 Karma triangle to match.
- Employees with ArenaNet are RED.
Then we have some titles (the little text that goes underneath your name).
Most of them should be self explanatory, the only one that might not be is that all our FANtastic fansite friends have the name of their GW2 fansite in red in their title bar.
Oh, and people in the Guilds here at the site get their Guild membership as a title.
Finally, A lot of people are in two or more of these groups. Admins and Mods are always Blue or Green respectively. Content Team and Pals can self choose which color to be.
Think that was all.