PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    GW2 - Beta Weekend Event #2

    Hello, all. ArenaNet has announced the next Beta Weekend Event. (http://www.arena.net/blog/announcing...2-beta-weekend)

    "Beta Weekend Event 2 will begin on Friday, June 8th, at noon PDT (GMT-7) and will run until Sunday, June 10th, at 11:59 p.m. PDT (GMT-7)."

    There has been no character wipe, so the MVOP and GWO guilds should still be available. If you want to join either or both of the guilds, we are on Steamspur Mountains. Any member of MVOP can send you an invite and it might be the same for GWO Alliance.

    I look forward to seeing you there!

  2. #2
    Gonna be fun!

    I gotta work for level 35 though. I want to try that explorable dungeon mode (though I died so many times in Story Mode... not sure I should even try lol)

    Hadder
    Krisanna Wilfire / Magi Stormsurge

  3. #3
    GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Alaris's Avatar
    Server

    Kaineng
    Guild

    The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Posts

    29,751
    Oh I do wish they stopped scheduling those during weekends I am with my fiancee or on a trip. That's 5 out of 5.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

  4. #4
    Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Lady Rhonwyn's Avatar
    Server

    Aurora Glade
    Guild

    GWOnline [GWO]
    Posts

    15,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    Oh I do wish they stopped scheduling those during weekends I am with my fiancee or on a trip. That's 5 out of 5.
    you should stop announcing it to the world then!

    /imagine: ANet person looks into Alaris' calender, sees Alaris will be busy a certain weekend and plans the next BWE into that weekend
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

  5. #5
    GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Alaris's Avatar
    Server

    Kaineng
    Guild

    The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Posts

    29,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    you should stop announcing it to the world then!

    /imagine: ANet person looks into Alaris' calender, sees Alaris will be busy a certain weekend and plans the next BWE into that weekend
    Considering I pretty consistently give them good reviews, maybe they should do the opposite!

    Yeah, I don't think I'm jinxed or anything. It's random. But it's annoying random ;)
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    Considering I pretty consistently give them good reviews, maybe they should do the opposite!

    Yeah, I don't think I'm jinxed or anything. It's random. But it's annoying random ;)
    Maybe we can use this annoying randomness to the advantage of the rest of us, though. Next time we want a beta event, we just need you to make plans for those days, yes? :)

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanek View Post
    Maybe we can use this annoying randomness to the advantage of the rest of us, though. Next time we want a beta event, we just need you to make plans for those days, yes? :)
    Brilliant!

    Alaris, quick! Schedule a month-long romp around the world with your wife! We NEED that month!

  8. #8
    Hey Guys,

    I made my CB toon for the last weekend before finding out what server you guys are on. If you're planning on staying on Steamspur, as soon as they hit us with the first wipe, I will be rolling on Steamspur.
    See ya then.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by muppetpilot View Post
    ...If you're planning on staying on Steamspur, as soon as they hit us with the first wipe, I will be rolling on Steamspur...
    You might first check if free transfers are still available. If they aren't, check if the free 2000 gems is still available (if you haven't already used them) and pay for the transfer with them.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by muppetpilot View Post
    Hey Guys,

    I made my CB toon for the last weekend before finding out what server you guys are on. If you're planning on staying on Steamspur, as soon as they hit us with the first wipe, I will be rolling on Steamspur.
    See ya then.
    Even if you are not able to get on Steamspur for this weekend, I believe we can still invite you to the guild(s) so you can at least be in chat. I don't know if guesting will be available yet, though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •