PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Okay, checking out the free transfer info. I never touched those free gems so (theoretically) should still have 2k gems available; if that is the case, I will just hop over to Steamspur on Friday.
    My ign for the beta is Puddin Pants.
    Hopefully will see you all soon!

Quote Originally Posted by cursedseishi View Post
    Brilliant!

Alaris, quick! Schedule a month-long romp around the world with your wife! We NEED that month!
    That would be Launch Weekend and the three weeks after.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by cursedseishi View Post
    Brilliant!

Alaris, quick! Schedule a month-long romp around the world with your wife! We NEED that month!
    1) Fiancee, not wife.
    2) But I want to play too!
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    ...But I want to play too!...
    Wouldn't you give up your wants for the greater good? I now proclaim everybody else getting to play for a month long the greater good. So get that month long trip with your fiancee scheduled!

Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    1) Fiancee, not wife.
    2) But I want to play too!
    1) Fiancee, wife, tomato, big red squishy fruit thing, whatever! (duly noted, however)

2) You can play though. If a bunch of QA testers for game studios can be made to test a game with nothing but their imaginations, then you can play GW2 during it! Just imagine (literally), you running around as some great <insert race> <insert class>, slaying <insert big-named enemy> with your <insert player group of choice> right behind you. Watch out for <insert shifty player> though, s/he has his/her eye on your <insert beloved or most wanted item>, and s/he's willing to kill for it!

Not that it matters in PvE though! Yet s/he is from <insert other server>, who just so happens to be <insert your server>'s opponent for WvWvW at this moment, which means you are fair game for them there!

Can I get an invite to either guild?
    My IGN is Demonic Lone Wolf

Hi Guys!
    Successfully transferred to Steamspur. Would love to have an invite, wife would also, we are both members in GW.
    My IGN is Puddin Pants, hers is Butterbunz.
    Thanks! See you all soon!