PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]

Exclamation PC Gamer has Beta Keys for You!

Haven’t gotten your Guild Wars 2 Beta Keys yet? PC Gamer has you covered! Head over to their website where they will be giving out 1,500 Beta Keys. Make sure you enter by Monday, they will be announcing winners on Wednesday. And, if you want to increase your odds, be sure to check out their [...]

More...
    IGN Bark N Mad. Leader of The Order of Dii [Dii]

We just received another 10 EXTRA Beta Keys from ArenaNet, for a total of 40 keys. Your chances just multiplied! :)

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Gunnar's Hold
    Guild

[LLS] [OX] [GRIF]
    .... Except the competition is already closed. A friend of mine just tried to enter it, and couldn't. An hour and a half after the opening post. And like three days BEFORE the monday in question. My friend is SAD PANDA right now. Guess everyone and their dog decided to enter, and they closed the competition early.

yep already closed....guess I should really just take the hint that they dont want me to play gw2---and I wont play it if I cant preview it first...soooo....guess they just aint gonna get any monies from me.

Server

Yak's Bend
    Guild

W A Space
    The contest has given out all their keys, but PC Gamer has been able to get more keys, so keep an eye out on their site/livestream/twitter and you might get lucky.

Cosyfiep, at launch there should be guest passes that you can snag if you don't get beta access. Keep an eye out on Twitter/Facebook, there are sure to be more keys. I've been seeing contests all day. Oh, and as of a few hours ago GameBreaker still has codes, go to their Facebook page to enter.
    Last edited by AJ Wolf; 02-06-2012 at 09:03.

I will look for the guest passes--when they finally release the game, however, I do neither facebook nor twitter (and never will)

Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    I merged together all the beta key giveaways into one, so a few of the posts will be a bit hard to see the context. So to recap, the one they say is closed above is the PCG one.

Server

Yak's Bend
    Guild

W A Space
    Just confirmed, Gamebreaker has 250 keys left. They will be giving out 125 of them around noon pacific today, so get your entries in now at their Facebook page!

Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]

Exclamation GWOnline Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend 2 Key Giveaway

We here at GWOnline.net are very happy to announce that we have gotten 20 Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend 2 keys from ArenaNet to give away to our community. That means you! The contest ends tomorrow*Sunday June 3 at midnight PST*(that is Pacific Summer Time). How to Enter Make a post in the contest thread [...]

More...

Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]