PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]

GWOnline's Beta Weekend 2 Key Giveaway Contest!

GWOnline's BWE2 Beta Key Giveaway!

We here at GWOnline.net are very happy to announce that have gotten 20 Guild Wars 2 beta weekend 2 keys to give away to our community.

To take your chance for a beta key is very easy:
    1. Make a post in this thread. This is a must for everyone, since your post order will become your "ticket number" in the draw. Double posts do not count.
    2. Do one of the following (you can of course do more if you want, but you still only have one "ticket number").
      1. Keep an eye on our Twitter account and PM me the "GWOnline Beta Key Password" which will be tweeted there sometime in the next 12 hours. (Pro tip, our tweets are displayed in real time on our front page). [EDIT - clarified that you do not have to "Follow", just keep an eye out for that password tweet]
      2. I have edited in a different "GWOnline Beta Key Password" in an original post somewhere on the site. If you find it PM me the password.
      3. Post a limerick about Guild Wars 2 and/or GWOnline here in the thread.

The contest ends tomorrow Sunday June 3 at midnight PDT (that is Pacific Daylight Time , and midnight between Sunday and Monday in case anyone are confused )

Good luck everyone!

Fine print: Of course we cannot check, but please do not enter if you already have a beta key. Entering on behalf of a specific friend/family member is of course ok. The goal here is to get as many as possible of the community in the game, not furnish people who already have access with extra keys that they might not use. Thanks for your understanding.
    Last edited by Lensor; 04-06-2012 at 14:30. Reason: added link to what a limerick is
    IGN Bark N Mad. Leader of The Order of Dii [Dii]

There once was an kid from Rata Sum,
    whose very first Golem made an odd hum.
    He took it to a squabling Krewe
    and before they all knew
    a blast knocked'em all back on their bum.

(I do have a Beta Key already, but I'm trying to get one for a friend. If it turns out he doesn't want it or got one otherwise, I'll return it.)

hi and sorry for my bad english.
    I would be glad if I could get a beta key.
    i hope i have a chance :)

Hey guys posting for a chance for a key!!!

Good luck everyone to get a key today, that's including me of course. :)

I hope i get a beta key :)...i'm also Egyptian so i hope that gives me an advantage :P
    Last edited by jackmaru; 03-06-2012 at 00:06.

Hoping for a BETA key. Good luck everyone.

I eager to receive a beta key. Hope for the best!!

Good luck guys

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Remember to also post a limerick or PM me one of the "GWOnline Beta Key Passwords" before the deadline tomorrow. Good luck everyone!
    IGN Bark N Mad. Leader of The Order of Dii [Dii]

Hello there! I would like to have opportunity to play GW2 beta. Hope to get that key :). Good luck to all :).