Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorani View Post

2. Jeweller uses copper, silver, gold and platinum. I think copper, iron, mithril & orichalcum are used on armour and weapons.
    mithril....are we going LOTR on GW2 now?
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by sorudo View Post
    mithril....are we going LOTR on GW2 now?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...omic_particles

Although there are a lot of fantasy metal alloys (see link above), "mithril" is an OK choice of metal - I would have preferred "adamantite" to the metal associated with LOTR.
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

People would've wanted adamantium claws then. :S

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn
    Yes, I threw my old soulbound Masterpiece hand-crafted armour in there after creating a new set. I got a nice green robe back, req 33 (but as I was more in the heavy armour, I couldn't use it personally). The stats were very nice indeed.

I think I'll use that Forge as dump for my unwanted items that I can't sell to other players... The only thing it wouldn't take was food...
    Oh hey, did you hang onto that robe? If you don't know anyone else who could use it, I'd trade you for it (assuming it has over 50 armor, which I highly suspect it does). I could make you some nice jewelry if you need any... I'm a bit low on cash though so I'm not sure I'd be able to buy it. Though that'd depend on the price.
    Last edited by djacob; 15-06-2012 at 00:43.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by djacob View Post
    People would've wanted adamantium claws then. :S

Oh hey, did you hang onto that robe? If you don't know anyone else who could use it, I'd trade you for it (assuming it has over 50 armor, which I highly suspect it does). I could make you some nice jewelry if you need any... I'm a bit low on cash though so I'm not sure I'd be able to buy it. Though that'd depend on the price.
    I put it on the trading post, no idea what price I put on it... Besides, we'll have to see if the servers won't have been reset anyway, before the next beta. If not, if it hasn't been sold by then, and you still want it, I can mail it to you. (lots of ifs!)
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    I put it on the trading post, no idea what price I put on it... Besides, we'll have to see if the servers won't have been reset anyway, before the next beta. If not, if it hasn't been sold by then, and you still want it, I can mail it to you. (lots of ifs!)
    Yup, I like my odds.

I'm not expecting them to force us to start over now. Lots more people will be able to try out the dungeons during the BWE3 as long as they don't loose their toons. Considering how hard it was for people looking for a group for the adventure dungeon last time I think it's in anet's best interest to NOT wipe the servers... or include a character that gives us lvl 35 toons for the dungeon with good equipment. But that'd still annoy a lot of people.

Someone could likely buy it though, and I'll be fine if they do, just saw an interesting deal and felt I'd make an offer.

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorani View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...omic_particles

Although there are a lot of fantasy metal alloys (see link above), "mithril" is an OK choice of metal - I would have preferred "adamantite" to the metal associated with LOTR.
    middle earth is the mother of mithril tho, the other ones are known to clone everything from other sources so it's not so weird the also have it.
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054