PC Gaming News
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Character name: Scout Master Syra
    Account tag: alcopaul.2156
    Home world: Kaineng
    Region/Peak timezone: NA/EST
    Short blurb about yourself:

Hello. I played Guild Wars 1 since its very first beta. One of the founders/leaders of MATH, which is now retired. Tried to revive the guild in GW2 but it can't even survive. So after sticking to the guild as a one of the few man member, I finally decided to join other guilds. I'm currently in a Sanctum of Rall guild which i joined recently but i can feel the "generation gap". Yes, I'm older and wish to be with people with the same age/gaming background as i am. I grew up with GW1 (first played it when I was 24) so wish to belong to same batch of people who did the same thing as i did. I know Dii since before and its one of the premier old school GW1 guilds. So i decided to apply to your guild.

But I'm not that active gamer anymore. My interests are diverse and gaming is now a fraction of them, unlike before.

Laid back, patient and relaxed. Maybe it comes with aging.

In-game activities: Fractals, AC, WvWvW, a little hotjoin 8v8.

Regards,
    Last edited by scout; 25-01-2013 at 15:17.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Heya scout. Invite sent, excuse us for the mess, we are currently moving.
    IGN Bark N Mad. Officer in The Order of Dii [Dii]

Achievements:
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    A wild bump appears!

We are still open for applications.
    We would especially like to see more people on Kaineng based in the EU time zones and/or people into WvW, even though regular people will do too.

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Guild

[Dii]
    Guys.. Hi, guys.

Character name: Second Place
    Account tag: vana.5467
    Home world: Stormbluff currently. Hoping to change soon.
    Region/Peak timezone: EU, GMT +1
    Short blurb about yourself: I've barely played since the week after release. Now I'm back. I like WvW. It's cool.. nifty. Short enough?

Achievements:
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Invite sent!

Application to Dii!

Character name: Vraska Korozda/Tinkerer Lezuma
    Account tag: Cratos.7654
    Region/Peak timezone: NA/Central
    Short blurb about yourself: Hey, I'm friends with Azuraah and Amuricah, I just started playing again and have been doing WvW (with Chipsy a few times) and PvP. I would like to do fractals and other PvE but I am content with WvW.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Invite sent!

Character name: Ser Aveline/Amon Entreri

Account tag: geezy.3501/jeffm.3259

Region/Peak timezone: PST

Short blurb about yourself: Um, well as you can tell, this is a 2 for 1 application! XD My bf & I play together and are looking for an active primarily PvE guild. I'm 23 & he's 25, and we mostly play weeknights from 6pm PST until whenever we get tired and weekends. We enjoy dungeons, mainly CoE and CoF. He mainly plays on his thief, while I go from my warrior-guardian-mesmer. I suck at writing things about myself/us, so yeah. Thanks! :D

Achievements:
    6 months registered500 Experience Points

Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii
    invite sent ^

Sounds Badass XD

Character name(s): Danyyle(Main Toon), Xanthoas(Heavily Used),Danieru yosefu(Side"situational"Toon)

Account Tag: Abraxius.6429

HomeWorld(Server): Kaineng

Peak TimeZone: USA(Tennessee) Central

Blurb: I am a experienced player been around since a week after launch, I am all round enjoyer of the game, i enjoy all 3 phases of the game i probably would say im most active in PvP, but i love to get my WvW on. I have been searching all around for a guild that is a close knit, very experianced guild to join and stumbled across ur forum page and was insta-amazed by the history of yall (lml). I am a victim of the free transfer exodus lol(meaning i was the leader of 35+ guild that never got to grow due to the influx of guilds to kaineng and my guild forced to part ways). So having said that i just would like to settle down find a guild i can just login and enjoy the game with fellow mates^^. I would be honored to be considered and learn some new tricks from you guys. thanks for the read