PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]

Exclamation Any former members want to re-hook-up for Guild Wars 2?

[EDIT] Since Guild Wars 2 has been released for over 6 months now, returning members from GW1 will be asked to go through the introduction period the same as brand new members. Streamlining the process as it were, making it the same for everyone.

[EDIT2] If you just purchased GW2 and are wondering which server to join, our main home is Kaineng, even though we have people on several other servers too. For instance, most of our super hard core WvW-ers are on Tarnished Cost to experience top-tier WvW. However, the WvW on Kaineng is not bad my any means, and we do have quite a few active WvW-ers on Kaineng too so it is not a total bust. Just, well not as good a coverage or as huge a zergs as you would find on the higher tier ones (less queues too, so there is that ). Also SBI (our home before the stop of free transfers) have quite a few people as well as pretty nice upgrades.

If you pick any server that is pretty much ok though, the GW2 guesting system means that it is possible to play together in PvE and sPvP for the most part anyway, only WvW is locked to your home server. Do know though that if you pick a server on the European data cluster you will not be able to play with the bulk of the guild since they are completely separate. To the sorrow of us all.

We have a lot of former members who left the guild over the years due to a lot of different reasons, from quitting the game to wanting to pursue a different path, maybe to join a dedicated PvP guild. We still think about you guys though, and would totally like to see you back with us.

Are you a former full [Dii] member who would like to re-hook-up with us in Guild Wars 2?

Please leave your GW2 character name below and we will invite you as soon as possible. If you could re-introduce yourself for our new members that would be great too.

Welcome back!

Last edited by Lensor; 05-07-2013 at 16:40.
    IGN Bark N Mad. Leader of The Order of Dii [Dii]

Granithor Numenth would love to come back into the guild.

Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Heya Brkn (heh, say that in a hurry!). Welcome back. Your invite is sent and I've given you your private forum access back

And there was much rejoicing! See you in game!

Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Hey all. I was an old member of Dii in GW1 back in 2011 along with my brother and we've returned for GW2. I spent some time at release in a guild on a European server, hence my being late to the party! Anyway, we've graciously been allowed back on board, so we look forward to playing GW2 with you all and hopefully getting to make some new friends.

Regards,

Cinioch (and Bhelliom)

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    Welcome back =)

There might be typos.

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Looking to get GW2 by Christmas, so I'm definitely interested in coming back!

Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Crimson, long time no see!

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Welcome back Crimson!

You'll have to update that avatar to a character in his/her underwear.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Yeah, no kidding Lene! Still great to see a lot of familiar names around. I haven't had a lot of time to play lately and what time I have had I got into a few other games. I'm really excited to have a computer now that might actually run GW2 so as soon as I can get my grubby mitts on a copy you'll see me online.

But I totally left you guys with plenty of bacon, so can I get a forum tag/invite plzkthx? :-)

Alaris! A character in underwear? Nah, the hackers only got my plat and a couple of characters' boots.