Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    The latest revision of the description page on the official GW2wiki, lists the Water based storm with a Chill effect and the Earth based storm with a Blind effect.
    As I checked out the skill last time and saw no condition indication on any of the storms (in PvE) I wonder if it is glitched right now and what effects it has on Air & Fire to balance out the conditions. I still have to find a video showing the conditions as proof (PvP mayhem videos with a lot of people involved don't seem to prove conditions on targeted foes to me, as they could come from other sources)
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Checked Glyph of Storms again this BWE and I could produce condition effects on Water (Chill) and Earth (Blind). Air has about 10% more damage than Fire, but both do not seem to produce a condition or a field/finisher effect as long as I tried my best.
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

GWOnline Content Team
    Elemental Attunement
    Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    I'd say this skill isn't finished yet and would expect to see an effect for each element come release. If it does I see this becoming really helpful. An aoe with an adaptable secondary effect is nothing to scoff at.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2