PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    yea, i like the hats coming back, and of course the one being reasonable is stumme again (at least his posts)
    avatar was better imo with derv enchants removing hexes.... i'm talking about pve

its not bad now, but was better imo before this
    and i just wanted to try some builds around flash enchants and that elite.... too bad, i mean... isnt derv based around derv enchants since the overhaul? that'd be my reason for it to return back to what it was

hope the tokens are tradeable and we get them for every event..... and the quests being quests, not (mini)missions
    why? cuz i hate mini missions like the ones i saw at cantha, as you can fail em easily.... and normal quests look better at all

but thats what i think about this all....

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Guild

Memento Vivere, Mystic Spiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Feannag View Post
    I'm missing the first pumpkin mask, the first Wintersday hats, the Tengu mask, the first Dragon mask, and the first Nightfall Halloween hats. Plus the only celestial pet I've ever gotten was the rabbit.

One thought- if they're doing the CNY minis this way, does that mean there won't be any new ones of those either?

Also, I wonder what the "item for those who already have all the hats" is.
    CNY Minis are on a 12-year cycle.
    Pretty sure they got them all coded in already, since the summoning stones have the remaining chinese zodiacs.
    Next year is Snake. My year, yay! Now I need a timecapsule to dig up in GW2

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWO
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Yi Mor View Post
    Will Tengu masks still be '1337'?

-Art
    Were they ever? I mean, I liked mine because they could be dyed and they looked nice with some armor sets, but I never considered them a status symbol, just a fun accessory.

I missed a couple of hats over the years and I'd love to be able to "complete" my collection even if I don't play GW much anymore. Because I am silly like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayuhmii Shanbwa View Post
    yea, i like the hats coming back, and of course the one being reasonable is stumme again (at least his posts)
    avatar was better imo with derv enchants removing hexes.... i'm talking about pve

its not bad now, but was better imo before this
    and i just wanted to try some builds around flash enchants and that elite.... too bad, i mean... isnt derv based around derv enchants since the overhaul? that'd be my reason for it to return back to what it was

hope the tokens are tradeable and we get them for every event..... and the quests being quests, not (mini)missions
    why? cuz i hate mini missions like the ones i saw at cantha, as you can fail em easily.... and normal quests look better at all

but thats what i think about this all....
    I really doubt they'd be any more tradable than the hats themselves, but who knows. At one per account for each event, they'll be expensive as hell though.

Quote Originally Posted by Karuro View Post
    CNY Minis are on a 12-year cycle.
    Pretty sure they got them all coded in already, since the summoning stones have the remaining chinese zodiacs.
    Next year is Snake. My year, yay! Now I need a timecapsule to dig up in GW2
    Yeah, that's what I thought. It just struck me as kind of odd that there wouldn't be any new ones for that if they already have them.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Guild

The Order Of Dii
    In don't like this at all: Avatar of Dwayna: changed functionality to: "Whenever you use a Dervish attack skill, you lose 1 hex."... my dwaynahealer is not hex proof anymore :(

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

TRUE
    This is the last day to wear your Tengu masks with pride.

Having read the official explanation though I can agree, if you've not gotten enough 'love' out of your hat after all these years then you're doing it wrong.

So...a pre-Halloween launch for GW2 then?

-Art

Quote Originally Posted by Feannag View Post
    I really doubt they'd be any more tradable than the hats themselves, but who knows. At one per account for each event, they'll be expensive as hell though.
    Let's hope so, got 4 accounts with only 1 main.