PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I kind of want to care about the hats, but ... GW2.

EDIT:
    It's one token per festival!? Now I really can't be bothered.
    Last edited by upier; 23-06-2012 at 07:38.

Quote Originally Posted by RabidCoqui View Post
    Damn... I was expecting at least some rage about it not being fair to those that were there or something... ill check back in a bit and there better be some rage!
    THIS IS ENTIRELY UNFAIR TO THE PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE!

That better?

Oh, and since I missed that very first Dragon mask by only a week, I'm not complaining.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

TRUE
    Will Tengu masks still be '1337'?

-Art

Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Good point, since that is the only non-recurring festival. Personally I am happy about this change. If I read the wiki right, it will also apply to celestial minis (wonder if the regular minipig is included).
    IGN Bark N Mad. Leader of The Order of Dii [Dii]

Quote Originally Posted by Lensor View Post
    Good point, since that is the only non-recurring festival. Personally I am happy about this change. If I read the wiki right, it will also apply to celestial minis (wonder if the regular minipig is included).
    Celestial Minis are Canthan New Year, makes no sense you can suddenly get them for this festival.
    It's apparenly info taken from the Dat file, and also mention Halloween and Wintersday, so it's likely the item can be used only during/after each major holiday, not all at once.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    After reading the wiki page, I hope that the new quest that grants the Imperial Mask Token is more like the quests from Hanso (those are the small ones with the actors) and not like the missions - and that we can turn in the victory tokens for an Imperial Mask Token.
    If there is a new mask, I would need it twice (one for the new mask and one for the first Pumpkin Crown, should it be available)
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts6 months registered
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    An update!

https://forum.guildwars.com/forum/fo...ge/1#post11864

TL;DR version:

Sun Li and Kagno will appear at the start of the Dragon Festival and be available for one week after it ends.
    Sun Li’s quest will reward one Imperial Mask Token, and it can be completed once per account each year.
    Kagno will offer hats from past Dragon Festivals and the Day of the Tengu but not other holidays.
    Kagno will also offer an item for those who already have all the hats he carries.

TENGU HAT. OH SNAP, SON.
    :: Khorren [BPA] :: [SF] :: The sun never sets in the Quarry ::
    :: Unofficial JQ welcome wagon ::

Hi everyone,

Following some questions here and from other sites, we've got some details for you about the festival hat changes, which will debut with the upcoming Dragon Festival: https://forum.guildwars.com/forum/fo...ge/1#post11864

Thanks.

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    tengu mask, here we come ^_^.
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054

Achievements:
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Jack View Post
    Celestial Minis are Canthan New Year, makes no sense you can suddenly get them for this festival.
    It's apparenly info taken from the Dat file, and also mention Halloween and Wintersday, so it's likely the item can be used only during/after each major holiday, not all at once.
    Yes sorry I was unclear, I ment this - each festival only giving past items for that particular one, but the update including all of them.

@Stephane Thanks for the update.
    IGN Bark N Mad. Leader of The Order of Dii [Dii]