PC Gaming News

Another Stress Test on June 27

From Guild Wars 2 Official Website

"We were very pleased with how our servers performed during our second Beta Weekend Event, but we want to gather additional data on how they operate under load before the next one.

Thatís where you come in.

All players who have pre-purchased Guild Wars 2 are invited to participate in our upcoming stress test. This four-hour test event will run on Wednesday, June 27th, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. PDT (GMT-7).

We wonít wipe characters for this event, so if you played in our previous betas, you can pick up right where you left off. All we need you to do is log in and have funóleave the stress to us!"

So...whose participating? I believe if my math serves me correctly this test starts at 3am in the uk, thus meaning I should be back home from work in time to get me a few hours, I wanna actually try a bit of the WvWvW this time around, anybody else in?

10 a.m. to 2 p.m. PDT (GMT-7) would make it 6pm to 10pm BST. http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Oops sorry I didn't answer. I will still be at work for most of it. I'd get home from work at the time it is over. So it looks like I will not be participating. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Klojamir View Post
    Oops sorry I didn't answer. I will still be at work for most of it. I'd get home from work at the time it is over. So it looks like I will not be participating. :(
    if thats the case then ill start work an hour before it starts...and finish 5 hours after it finishes...so guess im missing out too

Yeah, I'll probably be missing a big chunk of it as well.

Maybe they should try polling pre-purchasers with a set of times and go with that instead? Cause any day but Wednesday at these times would of been perfect for me, though having it start a little later would help too.